CHAPTER 15

"Sultanim, I am in charge of your Palace now so if you want anything you can ask me," Malkocoglu Bali Bey said when I came to my Palace where he stood in front of it. I knew this was Suleiman's new order and after he gave this order to Osman and now dismissed, I didn't want to see anyone else here. Especially not Malkocoglu who was one of the people who claimed to Suleiman that I am cheating with Osman.

"No you shouldn't be here, I dismiss you. I don't need anyone being here anymore," I said walking inside but Malkocoglu stopped me once again.

"Sultanim, many people who sided with late Namik Pasha might now be against you and attack you. That's why I need to be here to protect you," Malkocoglu said trying to make me understand, but Suleiman's orders meant nothing anymore to me.

"It is not important, I don't care if someone attacks me. I don't care when I have to live life Suleiman ordered me to live not the one I want to," I said being harsh on him once again and came inside my Palace.

Kaya and Mahmud were playing with Fehime and I still didn't know how should I tell to them what has happened. Kaya was so happy when she saw me and she ran into my hug. I was happy because I had bond with my children and I wasn't mother like my Valide was towards me.

"Mommy, Osman Pasha promised me before he would take me to horse riding because I wanted to learn it, when will he do it?" Kaya asked me as she sat in my lap and I didn't know what to say to her and I just looked at Fehime who same as I didn't expect Suleiman's order about Osman.

"He will one day my darling, he works in Palace and has many duties to do, so when he finds free time," I lied to her because she was to young to understand the man her mother loved was forbidden to see her ever again just because he loved her.

"Sultanim, Malkocoglu can learn you horse riding. He is also well in that," Fehime said trying to make Kaya at least happier. The worst thing that Suleiman did was placed Osman here because I fell in love with him and he became close to my children and Kaya also loved him a lot.

"No, I don't want him, I want Osman to learn me riding," Kaya said sadly crossing her arms as she did always when something wasn't the way she wanted.

"Didn't you say Kaya you liked Malkocoglu?" I asked her and smiled as few days ago she wanted to marry to Malkocoglu.

"I did until he lied to me that my father died, it's not truth mommy right?" Kaya asked me and I didn't simply know how Malkocoglu could say this to a child who was barely five years old.

"Your father isn't alive anymore, my darling," I said as I didn't know how to tell it her better than direct since Malkocoglu already mixed into this too much. I couldn't stand when people were doing that and he started to annoy me so much.

"What will we do now mommy?" Kaya asked me as she started crying and I hugged her. At the end Namik was her father and he has done nothing wrong to her and it was even better if she would never know how he behaved to me.

"We will still live here my darling I think it's the best for us," I said as I kissed her forehead. She couldn't stop crying and my heart hurt, but after knowing Namik was ready to kill me I didn't care if he died, who knows if one day he would dare to do anything bad to his children.

"Mommy, will you marry again?" Kaya asked me and I didn't know what she wanted to hear at that moment. I didn't want to make my daughter even more sad but I knew Valide and Suleiman will marry me off as soon as possible so they won't have to see me in Istanbul anymore.

"I won't my darling, I will take care of you and Mahmud here and we will be always together," I said kissing her forehead once again and having her in strong hug. Mahmud was barely 2 years old and he could understand nothing so it was even better this way because if this would've happened when they are little bit older it would be harder to explain.