CHAPTER 12

"Fahriye, sister!" Beyhan said as she awaited for me in front of my Palace and I couldn't wait to meet her finally. I was used on seeing her every few months and now I haven't seen her almost for a year and it was really weird to me.

"Beyhan!" I hugged my sister who was the only one who could understand me and all of my pain. She was nothing like Hatice and that's why she was even closer to me because we didn't get what we wanted served on a plate.

"I was worried for the whole time if you will arrive safely. Now when you are here my heart is on it's place," I said.

"I arrived safe thankfully to Malkocoglu, do you remember him?" Beyhan asked me when a man with black hair and moustache came in front of me and bowed to me.

"I do, he was quite often in visit to my husband," I said and smiled to Malkocoglu. I knew he was great warrior and that is why Suleiman appointed him to take care of Beyhan and me while she is here now. And I hoped she will be here with me when it will come time for Namik's beheading.

Beyhan came inside of my Palace together with me and when Kaya saw her she immediately ran into her hug. Beyhan was her favourite aunt and she loved her a lot. She took Kaya in her lap and hugged her nephew.

"You could have took your children here also, they got new cousins now," I said to her since our family was big now. Mahidevran had a son, Hurrem had three children, I had two children and Hatice just gave birth to twins.

"I didn't because otherwise Suleiman might say to me to stay here, but I can't stand being in Istanbul for longer time," Beyhan said and Fehime took Kaya with herself to go and play outside since I had to talk about important stuff with Beyhan.

"And you? Don't you wait to return to Bosnia? I knew how you never wanted to go to Istanbul, and now you are here already for a long time," Beyhan said drinking the tea that was served.

"I won't return to Bosnia, never," I said and she was very surprised by my reaction.

"What did lead you to that decision? Obviously Namik forced you since he is appointed as vizier now," Beyhan said.

"I will divorce Namik, I can't stand him for even a second more. I wanted to do it already, but Suleiman doesn't approve me," I said.

"Suleiman not to approve a divorce?" Beyhan asked me as she was very surprised. We all remember how he killed her husband and gave decision in one day but still can't give decision about my husband.

"That's why Suleiman isn't brother to me anymore, but you must understand Valide's behaviour because she knows nothing that Namik did to you," Beyhan said to me after I told her complete story of what happened

"That's why Suleiman isn't brother to me anymore, but you must understand Valide's behaviour because she knows nothing that Namik did to you," Beyhan said to me after I told her complete story of what happened. She didn't want to blame Valide, but I wanted to.

"When I even tried to say to her, she couldn't find enough time to listen to me. She doesn't want to listen to me, because I am not important to her. But what would change if she knew when it's not about Hatice but about me?" I said.