CHAPTER 8

"What is going on?" I heard Namik asking when my maids started to move my things from the chambers we were sharing.

"I wanted to be in another chambers, so I can be more comfortable," I said as they placed my things on the other side of palace as I didn't really want to be close to Namik after he has punched me.

"I am sorry for punching you Fahriye. I was really angry and I couldn't even think, they are giving me some bad medicine. Only nurse Aylin had good medicine to help me recover," Namik said and I really thought he thinks I am so stupid so I could believe. Her medicine might be that she slept with him and he felt better because of that. He started to be so disgusting to me and I couldn't stand being in his presence.

"I talked with Suleiman," I said and I could see he is really excited as he probably thought he will be immediately placed in Divan as he is dynasty's son-in-law.

"What position did I get?" Namik asked me as he couldn't hide anymore smile on his face.

"I don't know, Suleiman will talk with you and tell you what he has decided," I said and he came closer as he wanted to hug me but I stepped back instead.

"Don't, Namik," I said pushing him away from me and letting him know I could never forget how he behaved towards me. Maybe the punch didn't hurt so much as it hurt the fact that he was probably cheating on me in our own palace and didn't feel any shame because of that. I needed to investigate more about that.

"Only thing I want is that Osman doesn't come anymore near our Palace," Namik said hoping he would manipulate over me once again, but I wouldn't allow him to do it.

"Hunkarim ordered him to stay here and take care of me and the Palace. You can't forbid him from coming here or banishing him. Don't you even think of doing something to him because maybe you will never be invited in Divan then," I said and I knew when I would mention Divan Namik would change his mind. I wanted Osman to be here because honestly in the last time he was the only person in who's presence I felt like true myself.

I was glad Namik's mind was too occupied with happiness about the possibility of entering Divan so he left the Palace. I felt safer when he wasn't in my closeness and if I could I would get rid of him immediately and divorce him, but even though if I would do it Suleiman wouldn't accept it.

I sat in the Gardens where I saw Osman Agha who smiled to me when he saw me immediately. Namik's servants stood there also and when they saw Osman they started walking closer to prohibit him from coming close to me, but I dismissed them.

"Sultanim, you look actually happy after everything that has happened," Osman said as he came closer to me.

"I have to fake smile, Suleiman doesn't approve my decision and doesn't allow me to divorce until you and him investigate it all. I don't want my children to look at me sad as they should return every moment from Hatice's Palace. Already what Hatice knows is enough and I know she will tell this all to Valide and others and then I won't have peace," I said to him.

"I am sorry Sultanim that he doesn't approve it. I can't sleep peacefully when I know you are here next to that bastard sharing roof. I am scared if he would dare to raise his hand on you once again," Osman said as we started walking towards the Bosphorus which was very close to the Palace I lived in currently.

 I am scared if he would dare to raise his hand on you once again," Osman said as we started walking towards the Bosphorus which was very close to the Palace I lived in currently