CHAPTER 14

"Fahriye, why didn't I know about this earlier? I could have stopped Suleiman from killing Namik, he is your husband and it's a shame on Dynasty," Valide yelled on me as she barely could catch any breath. She still couldn't understand that I was the one who wanted this to happen the most.

"Valide, you never wanted to listen to me so now you can see what your behaviour led you to shock. I wanted to divorce Namik who is a traitor and I would never allow you to stop Suleiman of punishing him," I yelled on her while Mahidevran, Hurrem, Hatice and Gulfem looked at me in really weird way. Everyone was terrified except of Beyhan who knew this will happen.

"Valide, Fahriye is right. If you only known what he has done, you would be the one who would want to kill him with his own hands," Beyhan said and everyone was excited to hear the whole story, but I wouldn't allow Beyhan to tell this all to them. They weren't with me while it was the hardest so they didn't need to know what happens.

"Sultanim, I know you have your right to divorce, at the end he cheated on you with nurse Aylin, but there are many gossips that you cheated on him too," Mahidevran said just trying to provoke me in front of everyone. I didn't care if people would tell Namik cheated on me, but I won't accept her telling lies about me cheating.

"You will never ever put those lies about me outside of your mouth, I have never cheated," I said as I walked closer to her and slapped her face so hard. I needed so much to put my anger on someone and she provoked me in the right moment.

Hatice stood by Mahidevran's side and together with Gulfem they were shocked by my behaviour how I slapped her, but Hurrem proudly smiled because no one has ever done this to Mahidevran before.

"You cheated on him with Osman Pasha, everyone knows it," Mahidevran said as one slap wasn't enough for her and obviously she wanted to get the second one. Beyhan stood closer to me hoping she would separate me from Mahidevran.

"I didn't cheat with Osman. I guess you are so bored in Harem because you never get Sultan's attention so you have nothing else to do than to make lies about me. That's the reason he doesn't love you anymore nor he will ever again," I said and saw so much hurt in her eyes, but after what she told to me her hurtness was the least important thing to me.

"Fahriye, you can't act like this. Mahidevran is mother of Ottoman heir to the throne and future Sultan of our country. Show her some respect," Hatice hissed at me.

"Hatice you shouldn't mix into those things and you should learn how to behave because there is not only one prince but three of them. Why don't you maybe think if Selim someday ascends the throne?" I said and everyone around me was pissed on me expect for Hurrem because her son is mentioned.

"STOP IT! From now on Fahriye you will return to Topkapi and live there until we find suitable husband for you," Valide yelled stopping everyone at that moment as we all turned to her. This was rare moment when she was yelling.

"You already once chosen who I will marry, and look who you chosed, do you think I would listen to your option again?" I said and raised my eyebrows which annoyed her even more.

"And I won't come to Topkapi. I will continue to live in my Palace with my children," I said and left the Tower of Justice making everyone speechless after everything I have said and done to them.

I was just leaving the Palace when I saw Hurrem walked towards me to catch me so I knew she has something very important to say.

"Sultanim, you know your Valide will want to marry you, and if you will need any help I could talk with Suleiman about your marriage with Osman Pasha," Hurrem said and I was surprised about her words but obviously now everyone knew something about it, but not because they saw us but because of Mahidevran's lies of cheating.