"Naina actually-"

"WE WERE DRUNK OKAY!? AND YOU DID IT FIRST. I JUST KISSED YOU BACK OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LET ME GO!" I cried.

"I-i did it..I don't know..I think I like you.. Erm..but I don't know yet. I'm sorry."

My mouth dropped.

"You..You like me?" I said trying to process what he just told me. He nodded back. His eyes were locked in mine.

I took a step forward so that I was right infront of him. No space.

"Naina, what are you doing?" He moved back but I moved forward. I could see his ears redding.

I waited for him to speak first.

"Erm.. Naina?"

"I need some time.. Maybe more." I looked at the floor. Then back to him.

"Ask me when you feel like you understand your feelings." He said before leaving the room.

After he left I just stood there and replayed what just happened in my head.

"Ahhhhhh!! What's wrong with you Sung Naina!?" I cried falling to floor from embarrassment.

"Did I just hurt jimin!?"

××××

I walked to the training room and joined everyone else.

"Jimin what took you so long?" Jungkook asked elbowing jimin.

"Nothing.. Just went to the bathroom." Jimin replied.

Jungkook wasn't acting normal today, he looked kind of disappointed.

"Lets start with the target practise!" Namjoon addressed all of us. Hoseok led us to the weapons room and we chose our guns. After that we headed to the field.

"We're going to play in teams. Hoseok won't participate and everyone else will team." Namjoon said.

"I'm teaming with you joon." Seokjin said first.

"Then i'll team with you two." Taehyung said.

"Then that means we're a team." I looked at jungkook then at jimin who looked straight into me and reassured a smile.

"Namjoon can I join your team instead?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure but then one of us need to join them." Namjoon replied.

"I'll join them!" Tae shouted before moving towards us.

𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥? 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦? 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵.

30 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

"Tae i'll go that way and you go left." I suggested and he nodded back. At the time, we were losing against Namjoon's.

"If only Yoongi was here, we could've won!" Jimin mumbled. Yoongi was out on a task so wasn't able to train with us.

I turned around to the corner to face loads of boxes.

I crouched and peered out of the side.
𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳.

Crouching I moved forward Cautiosly.

Suddenly I heard rustling sounds.
My hands started sweating and I was struggling with holding the gun.

Out of nowhere, Jungkook came out of the building ahead of me and looked directly at me. I lifted my gun to aim at him.
I just saw a mixed emotion in his face that I never saw before. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨?

He didn't shot me and ran away.

××××

Namjoon's team won the game. We did some more target practise then decided to take some rest.

I walked past jungkook and gripped his arm.

"Let go. Naina." He said.

"Jungkook why are you acting weird today.. Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

He turned back and his eyes were watery.

"J-jungkook.." I was too stunned.

He took his hands from my grip and entered his room then locked the door.

××××

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 '𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I locked the door and leaned against it. "WHY'D I DO THAT!!?" I cried.

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

"YAYYY!!" Taehyung yelled.

"Eugh I lost again." I mumbled.

"Wanna play another round?" Tae asked.

"No, i'd rather go and sleep."

"Hey hoseok where's Naina?" I asked.

"Didn't you heard her? She went to her room to get some sleep." He replied.

I went upstairs smiling until I saw something that made my smile fade in seconds.

Jimin held Naina's shoulder and turned her around then pinned her to the wall. I wasn't able to make out what they where saying but suddenly Jimin held Naina's cheek and kissed her.

And she kissed him back then ran to her room.

𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!!?" I cried and covered my face.

"YOU SHOULD'VE CONFESSED TO HER EARLIER!! That..that you like her!" I cried.

"Jungkook!? Open he door please!! Jungkook!" Naina shouted from outside.

I rubbed my tears and opened the door.

She hugged me tightly.
"What was that!?" She cried.

I just stood like that for seconds. 𝘈𝘤𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬!

I pulled back then looked at her and rubbed her tears.

"I- I was.. I'm sorry." I whispered.

"But why? What are you sorry about! I'm sorry if I did something wrong. You scared me jungkook!" She looked down.

I held her hand.

"I'm just scared. I..I'm scared for the mission.. Its a bit dangerous what if I.. What if something happend you." I lied.

××××

I changed the subject we were talking about. After a few mins I led her to her room and went to the backyard to get some fresh air.

To be continued...

(A/N)
My brain's not working, sorry I didn't gave much details. I'll be good in the next one :)

 I'll be good in the next one :)