Chapter 4- The Nightmare Yet to be Told.

My family, my crew, where are they? Where am I? My eyes adjusted to the light and I found out that I was in the same room that I slept in last night. My bare feet tingled as they hit the arctic cold floor as I started to prop myself up. Deciding to the start the day, I slipped on my beaten/torn socks and shoes, on my feet.

My ears perking up to the sounds coming from outside, I can conclude, there is chaos. I sneakily go to the side of the room and look through a broken piece of wood that allows me to see some of the outside world with out getting spotted. About 50 soldiers are huddled together; looking at one phone. Everyone who is a soldier is allowed to have a phone, the leader has his own news channel so the soldiers can be updated on latest news. Only soldiers are permitted to watch this, after all, no citizens have phones or a TV, therefore they can't watch it anyway even if they wanted too.

Since the phone was so tiny for me to see and it was barely audible, due to my distance, I wasn't able to find out was is happening right now, all that I know is it's important for that many soldiers to gather around one phone when they all have their own.

If only I can watch it too...

Suddenly, like magic, what I was thinking appeared on a hanger, dangling from a pole in the room. There was the soldier uniform with a hood, shoes, and socks. Taped onto the hanger with the clothes, was a bald cap. Perfect.

I slipped on the clothes and the bald cap, putting my good on. Silently, I walked out of the room into the open world, casually leaving my violin back in the room.

One of the soldiers saw me and yelled from across the street, " You there, where are you coming from."

"Oh, um, the boss (the leader) wanted me to check some of the abandoned rooms to see if that violin girl was in one of them, I heard that she camps out in them," I nervously inform him.

He nodded in agreement and hand gestured me to come over and look at the news that was playing on the phone.

"Breaking News Alert, soldiers we are here to keep you up to date with the latest occurrences. Lindsey Stirling, the dancing violinist on the run, has not been found yet, nor did she turn herself in. To any soldier who is tuning in, tell bet that if she does not turn herself in, her loved ones get it," the host alerted the soldiers.

Speechless, I am.

Terrified? Yes

Do I want to breakdown crying? I do.

I can't let the leader hurt my crew and family.

One of the soldiers saw me go tense and looked into my eyes.

"Wait a second... I recognize those icy blue eyes anywhere... You're Lindsey Stirling!" The soldier whispered but then yelled quickly.

The soldier started to slowly take out his gun along with the others.

I reached for my violin for protection but I left it in the room.

Oh no.

Nightmare Over

I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs, my ears ringing in doing so.

It was just a nightmare.

I hope no one heard that scream...