Chapter 1- Life on the Run

Being the most wanted person in the world is not fun, not fun indeed. You might think that you can do whatever you want. Sadly, it's not like that at all. Being on the run is hardwork. The lack of food and water is cruel. On the streets, you can't trust anyone.

In the beginning of this all, the leader held a gathering about the new rule that is going to take into place. He mentioned that, if anyone is caught outside their home, they will be thrown in jail to rot. Well naturally. that scared a lot of citizens. Then why are citizens outside they're home? The people are not towns folk, they are soldiers in disguise, waiting for a person who is wanted to fall for their trick. Once you talk to that soldier, you probably can use your imagination to figure out what happens next.

I have no idea where my family and crew is. What happened to them? Wait, no, he wouldn't... I'm not going to worry, there probably fine, right?

I could've given my violin to the soldier, but I didn't. Yes, it would've been easier, I wouldn't have to deal with all this mess. I wouldn't been the most wanted person in the world, but you know that's life.

Though, I definitely made the right decision. Do you know what the soldier would've done to Excalibur?! Ohhhhh the horror. Nightmare city right there. My violin stays with me, that's final.

This town is deserted. Since no one is aloud to step out of they're home, the soldiers drive around to each house and give people food and water to live on for a week, after that week is up, they come again.

To bring back enjoyment and entertainment in the world, I'm certainly not going to kill/harm anyone.

What to do....

Ah ha!

The Piano Guys! They can help me! I know for a fact that they won't eve give up their instruments.

Day dreaming while I walk, I hear someone yell.

"Hey! You there, drop the violin and halt!" the strong soldier ordered.

What?! How did he find me?!

Not following his orders, I started to run. A few moments later, the soldier found a button on a building and slammed it with his fist.

Soldiers started jumping out of every where.
Oh no...
They have found me...
------------------------------------------
Hi again! Yay! First chapter published!
This chapter is dedicated to Elizabeth_Jackson because she is very nice! She told me she really is enjoying this story, even though only the prologue was published! :)
Watch Lés Miserables ^_^

The Only Violinist ( A Lindsey Stirling fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara