Chapter 2- Almost But Not Quite

Soldiers started to block as I ran, eventually they did. All the soldiers are wearing a gray uniform with a navy blue hat that reads, "soldier." Also all of the soldiers have a bald head, it is mandatory if you are/become a soldier. Real quick, I spot the soldier that tried to take my violin before, he has a mischievous glare in is eyes. Did I mention that all of these 200 soldiers have their guns pointed right at me?

Let's see, how do I get out of this situation? I can run, bad idea, that would result to me getting killed. I could duck and the sudden movement would cause everyone to shoot each other, bad idea, no matter how much these people want to harm me, I don't want to harm them in any way, shape, or form.

Everything and everyone is silent. Easily, you could tell that the soldiers are waiting for my move, they're eager to know what I will do. Well sorry, the soldiers are going to have to wait a bit longer.

"Well, well, well, we meet again, Lindsey Stirling," the soldier that met me before, spat.

"Your point is?" I tried to sound strong but I don't think it's working.

"The point is, you're surrounded. There is 200 of us and 1 of you. The game ends here, you end here, Lindsey Stirling, the dancing violinist, ends here. Your not getting out of this," the soldier announced.

I didn't reply because I'm currently shaking with fear in my shoes.

"Did I render you speechless?" The soldier remarked sarcastically.

"Say goodbye Lindsey Stirling".

The soldiers raised they're guns and shot just as I played a note on my violin.

A blue force burst out of my violin.

All the soldiers fell to the ground.

Whoa

What just happened?...

-------------------------------------

WOOO 2 book chapters in 1 day!

This chapter is dedicated to HippozLikeRedHats because she told me she really is enjoying this story! :)
Follow her!
So what do you guys with what happened with Lindsey's violin? ^_^