> [chapter 15] <

___

The start of the end.

It's today, the day they all have been waiting for. Y/n breathed heavily as Isabela gently brushed her cheek with a makeup brush.

"You look gorgous, y/n." Isabela smiled.

SHE SAID THAT TO ME?!? WOAH SHE'S SO PRETTY TOO I MEAN-

"T-ThAnk you." Y/n stuttered as her voice also cracked. Isabela laughed at her actions.

"I can hear your heartbeat from here." Dolores chuckled as she continued taking some strands of her hair to style it. "Don't worry, y/n. Everything will be fine. Me and Mariano also experienced the same thing and his heartbeat was louder than mine."

"Y/n! Ah, mi cariño!" Y/n's father called to her as him and her mother hugged her softly making sure he doesn't ruin y/n makeup or hairdo.

"I missed you both." Y/n smiled.

"Its gonna be a happy day today!" M/n cheered as y/n frowned. She never thought of this as a happy day considering being for to marry a man she only met for a couple of months.

Y/n faked a smile and stayed silent as Isabela continued putting some finishing touches.

"Done!" Isabela declared as she put a mirror infront of her. "How'd you look?"

"Its great, Isabela, thank you." Y/n gave her an appreciative smile.

Sadly, you're doing this to an event I never wanted to happen. Only if you knew...

"I'll be heading out! See you there, y/n!" Mirabel said as Dolores and Isabela followed behind after giving y/n a wave.

"I hope you're happy, pa, ma." Y/n looked at them with sadness visible in her eyes. "Be lucky I have makeup on or I'll break into tears right here and now." She chuckled as she looked up trying to get rid of the tears that were threatening to come out.

"I'm sorry, y/n." F/n said as he cupped his daughter's cheeks. "For forcing you into this."

"We want what's best for you." M/n said as she placed a hand on y/n's shoulder. "You see... We came to Bruno for your future." M/n explained as it caught y/n's attention while she turned to her parents to hear their story.

"Bruno showed us a vision of Manuel breaking up with you and Camilo being the one that will support you along the way." M/n paused.

"Even if Manuel gave us the good impression, Bruno's vision was the reason why we don't want him for you." F/n continued. "And... Camilo has given off a great impression to us." He smiled.

"I know you'd learn to love him soon enough." M/n said as she gave y/n a reassuring smile.

"Now let's get going... It's almost our turn to walk in the aisle." F/n said standing up.

Camilo...

I may not be able to say this to your face

But,

I will never learn to love you.

__

As Y/n walked to the aisle with her two parents walking by her side, she felt a bunch of eyes stare right at her adoringly. The once noisy group of people has silenced themselves when y/n walked in. Y/n stayed looking at the ground making sure she doesn't trip in her dress until she looked up and saw her groom look at her in awe.

His hair was hair sprayed into a neat look to the side with his curls still clearly shaping his face. His lips were curved into smile as a tint of red was visible in his cheeks.

Y/n got closer to him and stood right in front of him.

"Well~ well~ my wife lookin' kinda fine don't ya?" Camilo quietly teased her making the current situation feel more at ease.

"Shut it." She mouthed as Camilo laughed quietly.

There was a quiet pause before the deacon decided to open his mouth.

"Camilo Madrigal, do you take Y/n L/n as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Camilo said more than quickly.

"Y/n L/n, do you take Camilo Madrigal as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"..."

Lol no

"I do." Y/n answered as she smiled recieving a sigh of relief from Camilo.

"I now announce you, husband and wife."

"You may now..."

Wait shit I totally forgot about this part holy fuck what I never even kissed Manuel in the lips then here I am kissing someone I met for just months ON THE LIPS TOO.

"...kiss the bride." the deacon continued.

She suddenly saw Camilo shapeshift into her as he smiled.

Apparently he has thought about this the day before, thinking that shapeshifting into her would actually help ease her uncomfortableness. Which suprisingly, did help.

Y/n smiled as she took a deep breath. Both of them leaned in for the kiss before she suddenly felt Camilo go back to his normal form.

His lips were now pressed onto hers. It wasn't long until y/n pulled away. Everyone cheered for them as they clapped, everyone looked happy.

Y/n finally broken down to tears. Sad tears. But she covered it up with a smile making it look like she was crying out of joy.

But unfortunately for her, Camilo saw through her smile. Camilo made his way closer to her as he wrapped an arm around her and patted her head.

"I'm sorry..." Camilo whispered.

Y/n suddenly pulled him in a hug, taking Camilo aback as he tensed up at first but quickly relaxing and melting into y/n's embrace.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, Milo." She whispered.

"It's for the both of us."

__
SKIP THE WEDDING VOWS WHAT DO YALL EVEN SAY IN WEDDING VOWS 😭

NAW BC I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER WITHOUT FINISHING AND NO U DONT SEE SHIT IF EVER U DID SEE ME PUBLISH IT EARLIER THAN THIS😃😃🔪🔪🔪🔪

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER HAS MORE OF A HEAVY FEELING BUT LIKE BARE WITH IT, ITS THE REALITY OF BEING INVOLVED IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE TYPE SHIT

ENJOY A PIC OF CAMILO: