> [chapter 12] <

Y/n woke up in the most peaceful way possible. It has been a while since she had a good sleep. She finally looked around and smelled an unfamiliar scent in the sheets. It wasn't her smell.

Oh right. I moved away from home. She realized.

She then sat up from the soft mattress noticing the clean floors without her stuff on it.

Wait...

WHERE IS MY STUFF?!

She panickly looked around the room and there her clothes were neatly placed in a closet while her under garments were also placed nicely in a drawer.

She resumed to do her usual morning routine and went her way to the dining room where everyone was getting ready for the meal. Y/n helped with the plates and the food while Mirabel had just came from upstairs.

"Hey! Goodmorning y/n." Mirabel greeted.

"Morning, Mirabel." Y/n smiled.

"How's your first night so far?" Mirabel chuckled.

"I had one of the greatest sleep ever! Its been a while. I feel very enlightened up." Y/n answered as stretched her limbs.

"Get your food now, its on the table right there." Julieta said as she smiled and pointed at a table full of recipes while Mirabel and y/n nodded.

"Where did Camilo sleep last night?" Mirabel asked y/n while they were on their way to the table full of food.

"Oh, that's a question that I don't know. I slept, he wasn't there, I woke up, he wasn't there either." Y/n scratched the back of her neck.

__

Y/n's been catching Camilo's quick glances at her. Either he was gonna pretend he was drinking water, or he was reaching for something on the table then he continues staring at her as y/n clearly sees him since she was right next to her.

"What the heck is your problem?" Y/n asked quietly.

"Nothing! Nothing..." Camilo quickly said as he resumed eating.

"How was your night, y/n?" Abuela asked as the rest of the family, except Mirabel and Camilo, turned their heads to y/n's direction

"It was very good, in fact, I told Mirabel I had a very good sleep." Y/n smiled at Abuela.

"For sure Camilo was a messy sleeper." Pepa laughed. "I can't imagine how you slept with all his snoring."

"I didn't really notice since I guess I had a deep sleep." Y/n laughed along with her.

She looked at Camilo and saw him still looking out of the blue while eating his food.

Camilo's been real quiet. Too quiet for my liking.

"Cami?" Y/n said, giving him the first nickname that came out of her mouth. Camilo quickly stood up not giving a single glace at her.

"I-I'm done, I should go... Help... With the town people." Camilo excused himself.

Did I do something wrong?

"Oh sure, Camilo you can go ahead..." Abuela smiled. "Oh! Do you not want y/n to come along with you—

—NO!" Camilo suddenly said out loud as y/n looked at him with a confused look while Camilo saw her expression.

Camilo, with red ears visible, turned his back but suddenly changed into y/n without him even knowing.

"Oop-" y/n managed to say out loud as she covered her mouth.

"Hey, Mirabel, did I do something wrong?" Y/n asked with a concerned look while Mirabel held her laughter.