> [chapter 2] <

---

"The Madrigals had just invited us for dinner, let's get ready for tonight." M/n said with a smile as y/n sighed. You can see her mother is clearly happy.

"You like Camilo now don't you?" Her mother asked turning to her.

Only if you know, it's the COMPLETE opposite

"Y-yeah." Y/n stuttered slightly as she cringed at herself at agreeing to this just because of some deal.

"I knew it! Ahhh... I was worrying about canceling the marriage since you've been refusing for the past 2 days."

"WHAT?!" Y/n said as she stood up from her seat with a rush of joy. "PLEASE DO!"

"I thought you liked him, y/n? And no, that was just a joke, I won't cancel the marriage anytime soon." M/n said raising a brow at her as y/n sighed and sat back down.

__

"Welcome! We're happy to see you three here." Alma Madrigal said as she welcomed the L/n family with a peck on the cheek.

"We're honored you have invited us for dinner. Thank you for your kindness." M/n said with a smile.

"Of course! Be used to it since your beautiful daughter here is Camilo's lover." Alma said while they laughed as y/n cringed at the word described to her as "Camilo's lover."

"Well!" Alma said. "Let's come inside, we won't want you to be waiting outside don't we?" She laughed.

The Madrigals all welcomed them with a hug and some small interactions here and there.

"Welcome, y/n" Camilo said, reaching his arms out to welcome her with a hug as she hesitantly hugged him and patted his back when he wasn't letting go.

"Camilo, for fuck's sake, let.go." y/n whispered trying to pull out of the hug.

"Shush... You smell nice." He whispered back as he made it obvious that he was smelling her with a sniff.

"Oh god, let go!" She said trying to pull back once more as she felt Camilo's body shake in laughter.

"I'm just trying to make Mirabel jealous. Too bad she doesn't have a lover yet." He whispered, this time pulling out of the hug.

"You don't have one either, Camilo. Don't act like you do." She said narrowing her eyes at him.

"I have you, y/n." He winked as y/n slightly rolled her eyes at him.

__

"So how did you meet y/n, Camilo?" Alma said smiling. The only person who knows that this is an arranged marriage is y/n's parents, y/n and Dolores as Camilo have told them to keep quiet.

"She was plucking out flowers in the field. I saw her, and I adored her as if I fell in love instantly." Camilo said dramatically as he smiled teasingly at y/n while she just stayed silent and smiled, silently rotting away.

"And what about you, y/n? What happened when you first met him?" Alma asked.

"He accidentally stepped on the flowers I worked hard to pluck." She said with a smirk.

"Hey! I did not do that!" Camilo said elbowing her slightly.

"Oh please, you were very clumsy." Y/n said as she wide eyed the male as he stayed silent.

"As expected from him." Alma laughed along with the others.

"What were you doing in the field anyway, Camilo?" Mirabel asked.

"I- uh... I was- I thought I saw someone who looked like Isabela so I went looking for them, but I found her instead." Camilo stuttered almost giving away the act.

"Hand the avocado please." Y/n said motioning for Camilo to do it.

"Call me gwapo first." Camilo teased as y/n rolled her eyes and stood up to get the bowl of avocado herself instead while Camilo watched her amused.

"I'd pretty much do the same if I were her too." Mirabel said as she snickered at him.

"Oh shut up, Mirabel." He rolled his eyes.

__

"Thank you for the dinner, again! It was a pleasure knowing you all." M/n said as she waved the Madrigals a goodbye as F/n did the same.

Y/n glanced at the family as she waved as a sign of politeness but once she glanced at the curly headed colombian boy, the boy immediately gave her a blow kiss. Y/n pretended to get it and threw it on the ground as Camilo clenched his heart pretending to be hurt at what she did. She just turned her back and followed with her family.