> [chapter 4] <

Y/n woke up in a happy mood despite her mother screaming at her to wake up earlier.

She was gonna meet her real boyfriend today. The boy that she's been hiding from her mother and didn't tell Camilo about. She admits that she's gonna get screwed once her mom found out.

"What are you smiling at?" F/n suddenly said tapping her shoulder.

"Nothing nothing..." Y/n said as she smiled more.

"Something happened between you and him?" F/n said teasing her.

"Him? ...oh." y/n said as she realized the father was referring to Camilo as her smile quickly faded into a frown

ugh its always about him.

"no." Y/n said. "My friends are meeting me today." She lied.

"Bring Camilo with you then! He would love to meet your friends." F/n suggested.

"Papa! I can't just have him following me around all the time! I talk to him almost everyday now." Y/n said with a deeper frown.

"Just drag him with you." F/n said.

"Hello, sir." A familiar rusky voice said as y/n turned around and saw a curly headed boy smiling at her. "Mind if I steal your daughter for a sec?"

"Ay, Camilo, I don't have time for toda-

-yeah sure! She has time." F/n said as he pushed her daughter to him slightly.

Defeated, y/n sighed and went out of the store.

"What do you want this time?" She sighed.

"You." He said as he winked.

"No, seriously what the heck do you want?" Y/n said with a frown.

"No, literally I need you." Camilo said, this time looking worried.

"That man." Camilo said as he pointed at a boy at their age. "I tore his clothes by accident but I don't have money to repair for it now I need to hide."

"Why go to ME about it?!" Y/n said lowly.

"I was near your store! I had to get you out." Camilo whined.

"Who is it anywa-" y/n stopped as she peeked from a wall and saw her own boyfriend looking for something with a torn clothing.

"That's my fucking boyfriend!" y/n said in a whisper.

"What?! You have a boyfriend?!" Camilo said in shock.

"Yes! Do you think I don't have my own life?!" Y/n said as she rolled her eyes.

"I'ma tell him you're here." She said as she was about to go to her boyfriend's way but she felt a pull.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." Camilo said with a frown.

"Aren't you supposed to get a hint by now? I was giving so many hints that I'm taken!" Y/n said.

"You could've just told me." Camilo said as he rolled his eyes.

"Don't go to him please I DON'T HAVE THE DAMN MONEY! ITS AT HOME." Camilo said panicking.

"Camilo, Manuel is not that kind of guy to make you pay for an accident you didn't intentionally want to happen." Y/n said as she shrugged and proceeded to rush up to her said boyfriend.

"Nuel!" She called.

"Oh, y/n! I missed you." Manuel hugged her. "It was hard living in the Philippines for a while. I couldn't even understand their language!" He whined as y/n laughed. (He's the picture on top btw)

"Its great that your parents made you come here with them." She said as she smiled.

"I'm sorry about the shirt, a curly headed boy ran into me and managed to tear it up somehow." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"My father has spare clothes don't worry." Y/n said as she patted his back.

"That boy that ran over you was a friend of mine by the way!" Y/n said as she motioned for Camilo to come closer.

"H-hello y/n's boyfriend..." Camilo said avoiding the male's gaze. "I'm sorry... For the shirt you know..."

Her boyfriend laughed and told him it was nothing to worry about.

"Hey, man, can you lend me some of your clothes? You look like I can be fit in your size." Manuel smiled.

"Sure! I have a lot. And I can lend you some of my ruanas so you can blend in with us." Camilo smiled at him.

__

"PFFT-" y/n held back her laughter.

"What? He looks good in it though!" Camilo said as he crossed his arms.

"Its not about the clothi... Wait no it is about the clothing." Y/n said before laughing again.

"I can't look at you seriously anymore, Nuel." She said wiping her tears of joy. "You look like a joke."

"AY! SO MY CLOTHING LOOKS LIKE A JOKE TO YOU?!" Camilo whined.

"You ARE the joke, Camilo." She laughed.

"I look pretty cool in these though!" Manuel laughed. "I might wear this to Korea sometimes."

"That is all yours!" Camilo said as he put his hands on his hips and huffed.

"Say... How did you meet your friend here anyway, y/n?" Manuel said as he looked at her.

It fell silent and y/n and Camilo looked at each other.

"I'll... See myself out." Camilo said as he rushed to go out of him room.

"I..." Y/n said as she took deep breathes.

"Do you two happened to have a relationship?" Manuel furrowed his eyebrows.

"No no! Its not like that... Its... A long story." Y/n's gaze fell down into a sad one.

"Hey hey! Look, don't be sad I just wanna know what happened? I'm sure its not your fault right?" Manuel said as he cupped her cheeks.

"Yeah." Y/n smiled.

"You know, my father doesn't approve of you. Neither does my mom. So they set up an arranged marriage for me and Camilo... I don't even like him and I barely even know him like you but Camilo said I can see anyone even after marriage." Y/n said sighing.

"I..." Manuel looked at her in disbelief.

"And..." Y/n continued. "The marriage is next week."

"N-next week?" Manuel said as one tear fell from his eyes.

"I'm only here for three days... Next week... Next week is..." Manuel said panickly looking at her.

"I'm-

-let's break up, y/n." Manuel said.

"What..." Y/n said in a quiet tone.

"This is just wrong, I'm not gonna stay in a relationship with someone who is married." Manuel said.

"I love you, y/n but... I'll let you go this time." He added as he stood up leaving y/n dumbfounded, again.

"What..."