> [chapter 6] <

"hey... Isn't that y/n?"

"Yeah, I heard Camilo punched a guy yesterday because the guy called y/n stupid."

"Imagine having two handsome boys wrapped around your finger."

"I feel bad for her."

"The Manuel guy was a gold digger."

"Camilo was so handsome punching the dude."

What in the world is happening...

"Hey y/n good to see ya!" Mirabel said with a smile.

"Hey, Mirabel..." She smiled back.

"I was lookin all over for you yesterday? You weren't at your father's store." Mirabel said as she tilted her head.

"Yeah... I called in sick yesterday." Y/n said scratching her neck. "Uhm... I hear whispers about my name... I feel very uncomfortable, should we go inside?" Y/n offered.

"Sure."

__

"Now what happened?" Y/n asked.

Mirabel took a breath in then a breath out.

"Promise me you won't rage..." Mirabel said. "I won't promise but I'll try my best" y/n said jokingly.

"Okay..." Mirabel said taking another deep breath in.

"So Camilo came to talk to your friend Manuel yesterday and he found out that Manuel was befriending you to get himself some of that cash and he told Camilo that you were too stupid to know so Camilo got mad and beated the shit out of him while he shapeshifted into you and now Manuel is trying to get healed by Mama Julieta." Mirabel rapped the whole thing out with just one breath

In the other hand, y/n was left in shock. Whatever Mirabel said was too fast for her to process.

So Camilo still covered the fact that Nuel was my boyfriend?

Wait- other than that... Nuel is a gold digger?! I really am stupid aren't I? I gave him so much....

"Well...?" Mirabel said catching y/n's attention again.

"I would like to go to him." Y/n stated.

"To who, specifically?" Mirabel asked.

"Manuel."

__

"Oh fucker." Y/n mumbled as she fumed and rushed into the Madrigal's home and saw her ex boyfriend looking all bruised up.

Anger had blinded her and no one can stop her not even her parents. Manuel had it coming.

As soon as she met the gaze of her ex boyfriend's eyes. She ran and karate kicked his dick.

"You dick! Serves you right since I'll make sure your member falls off after this. Too bad you won't have kids." She said as she kicked more to his private part almost making him die at this point.

"Y/n! Ugh! Please! I'm sorry! I- AUGH!" Manuel stuggled to speak as he was kicked again for the last time.

"...now give me a favor..." Y/n said kneeling down to his level as she smiled. "Leave this country tomorrow. I don't give a triple doggy-style damn if you haven't completed your three-day vacation. I don't want to see your shitty face EVER again."

Manuel slowly stood up and ate another food that Julieta made to heal him.

"Leave! Faster! Or I WILL bring back all the bruises I made earlier again." Y/n told him as he ran away.

"Fucking coward, gold digging bastard, a man that doesn't even know how to fight back." Y/n muttered to herself as she noticed the whole family staring at her in shock as they were frozen in place.

Except for Camilo that was mischievously smirking as if he had won the lottery.

"I'm sorry about the commotion I have caused..." She said as she got anxious about their gazes.

"No y/n! That was so cool!" Isabela suddenly said as she hugged her openly.

"He deserves it, y/n... I'm sure even I would do something similar." Isabela added as she smiled.

"Hashtag girlboss hashtag queen... aaand post!" Camilo said as he pretended to press a button.

"Do you want me to do the same to you?" Y/n said with an irritated smile.

"Heyyy heyyyy I was just joking!" Camilo said as he laughed nervously.

"Y/n we were looking all over for you!" M/n said as she hugged her tightly.

"Its about—

—we know what happened. I'm just glad you're here safe." F/n said as he smiled at her.

"Let's eat! Everyone is here anyway!" Julieta offered as everyone took their seats and the others helped Julieta set the meal.

Once again, it was back to normal, as peaceful as it is. Y/n always wanted it this way.

"So... Should I resume our wedding by next week?" Camilo whispered at her.

"Remember, Camilo... I am RIGHT NEXT to you." She whispered back and smiled at him.

"Right. I take that as a no." Camilo sighed and sat straight up as he coughed.

"Me and y/n would like to move our wedding." Camilo announced.

"When will the new date be then?" Abuela asked.

"We will talk about it and tell you." He said as he smiled at Abuela.

Thank god I have more time for myself.

"Who knows? Maybe our wedding will be tomorrow." Camilo said chuckling as he felt a sharp pain from his side as he realized he was being pinched by y/n very hardly. Camilo tried not to make a sound from the pain.

"Yeah... We will definitely talk about it." Y/n said with a smile. "Right, Camilo?" She said pinching him harder.

"R- AH! Right! RIGHT!" Camilo panickly said as y/n let him go.

"Just like I thought." She glared at him.