> [chapter 10] <

Camilo had picked y/n up from her home and have agreed to split up and get their own wedding gowns and suits. Pepa and her mom had agreed to also help with y/n, while Felix and her father agreed to help with Camilo.

Pepa and M/n had quite a conversation about their children. Either describing how hard they were raised or saying how Camilo broke a chair just because he sat on it the other day. Its cute how Pepa has a small rainbow on top of her head as y/n stared at it for quite a while, amused at it.

"How about this, y/n? Why don't you try it?" Pepa said as she pulled out a dress.

It was their second time trying out a dress, since the other one didn't meet the satisfaction of the 2 mothers.

Y/n smiled and stood up to get the dress from Pepa's hands. With another help of the staff, she wore it and showed the two mothers the dress they picked.

"Hm..." M/n said still looking at her then at the dress.

"How about you pick the dress, y/n?" Pepa suggested. Y/n nodded and randomly picked a dress without even looking at it since she didn't really bother much whether or not she has a nice dress in their "wedding".

She pulled it out, tried it, and it finally left the moms speechless.

"That's great, y/n." M/n smiled while Pepa had a bigger rainbow.

"A perfect fit! No need for adjustments." Pepa said happily.

"We'll get this one!" She said to the staff as the staff nodded.

Y/n faked a smile as she went to excuse herself in the bathroom. She washed her face as she looked at herself in the mirror. She can't believe she'd be married so soon. The pressure of faking it along the way is too much for her, she couldn't even cry in front of them. She could never show disinterest in the boy because the people in town would scatter so many rumors. She washed her face once again and dried it with a tissue.

"Let's go, the staff had already given the dress packed in a box. I hope the men are done with their picking too." M/n laughed.

As they went for the door, they already saw 3 men on their way to go here.

"Woah! Just in time!" Felix said with a laugh as he offered to help Pepa with what she was carrying.

"I'm excited to see your suit later, Camilo." Pepa said as she placed a hand on his back.

"I bet y/n is gonna like me more with  the suit on." Camilo said as he jokingly winked at y/n.

"Funny joke." She mumbled sarcastically at him.

__

"We want you to live in the Madrigals' home even after your wedding." F/n said to y/n. "Pepa offered to make you live there!"

"Isn't marrying him enough already?" Y/n asked as she worryingly looked around.

"Normal couples live together, y/n." M/n said.

"We aren't a normal couple! In fact, we aren't even a true couple!" Y/n argued. "Can't I atleast have a few days in this home before living the rest of my life with that man?"

"Y/n... For us, please?" M/n said in a calm voice as y/n looked at her hesitantly.

All she wanted to do was make her family proud and happy for her. Her sibling, s/n was pretty successful for their age. And she can't help but admire her sibling and look up to them.

"Mmm..." Y/n nodded quietly as she went to her room and packed her things.

Tap tap

She heard a tap on her window as she opened it and saw Camilo and he immediately leaned over to her.

"Hey." Camilo said with a teasing smirk as he raised his brows.

"I don't want any of you today." Y/n rolled her eyes as she continued to pack.

"So it was true." Camilo said as he stared at what y/n was packing.

"The what?" Y/n asked.

"You're moving with us?" Camilo said with a big grin.

"Oh no, I'm moving..." Y/n trailed off. "To Mars." She said as she laughed like a psycho.

"Geez, you're getting kinda crazy." Camilo looked at her.

"Yeah, BECAUSE I SEE YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY! LIKE GOSH! IMAGINE HOW I'LL BE AFTER LIVING WITH YOU." y/n laughed and sighed.

"..."

"..."

"...do you really hate me that much?" Camilo said looking down.

"What?"

"Do you hate me that much?" Camilo said looking up with a tear begging to fall off his eyes as he bit his lip.

"I..." Y/n looked at him with worry.

"I tried to make it comfortable, shapeshifting doesn't help, neither does my real self, so do you actually really hate me?"

"No... I-I didn't mean it, Camilo." Y/n stuttered as she looked at him worryingly. "I really don't mean it, I'm sorry, I'm very sorry."

"Y-you can come inside." She offered as Camilo climbed up and sat on her bed.

"Hey... I really don't mean it." She continued. "That 1 month and 2 weeks were the most interesting thing that happened to me. I may look like I'm lying, but my life was basically just a "nothing much" not until you came around." She laughed as she sat next to him.

"I really don't hate you. I just dislike the fact  that I was forced into marriage. Let's say, I was in the wrong and gave all my disappointments and frustrations to you and I'm sorry." Y/n said as Camilo was still hanging his head low.

"..."

"...you are a good friend to me and I like you as a person."

"Hey..?" Y/n said as she grabbed Camilo's shoulders to turn him to her direction.

She felt Camilo's body shaking as he looked up and he was actually laughing.

"I can't believe you said all that, that was funny." Camilo laughed again as y/n looked at him with betrayal in her eyes.

"Say it again." Camilo teased.

"No."

"No? Fine then." Camilo said before shapeshifting into her and went to her mirror.

"You are a good friend to me and I like you as a person." He said in y/n's form as he smirked at the mirror.

"That's creepy how you got every single detail of me." Y/n said to him as Camilo looked around nervously and changed back to his original form.

"Well! Thanks for the company y/n." Camilo said as he grinned at her before walking up to her window. "See you there, hermosa." He winked as y/n rolled her eyes, hiding the fact that she's embarrassed at whatever she said earlier.

__
GOSH IM SO SORRY I DIDNT PUBLISH YESTERDAY UGH SONG COMPOSITION IS HARD FOR MAPEH 😟😟 ANYWAYS HOPE U ENJOY BESTIESS LOVE YALL 🤩<3

Arranged Marriage ✓| Camilo Madrigal x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara