> { ♡ Valentine's Special ♡ } <

This does not follow the current plot of the story.

<3

"GET READY! THE FIREWORKS ARE TONIGHT!" Dolores exclaimed.

"How come Dolores is so excited about it?" Y/n mumbled.

"Oh, she wears earplugs. Both her and Mariano watch the fireworks every single event and I'm getting sick about it." Camilo said in a disgusted tone. "Especially when they kiss."

"I did not need to know about that." Y/n smiled awkwardly.

__

"Let's bake cookies together." Camilo suggested. "You and me."

"And for what?" Y/n asked lazily sitting up.

"It's Valentine's, y/n! We've never agreed on doing anything together before." Camilo said with a pout.

"And what benefit will it give me to make cookies with you?" Y/n said in a matter of factly.

Camilo cupped her cheeks and smiled. "My love." Camilo answered as he recieved a smack to his head from y/n.

"No."

__

"Now let's put it in the oven!" Camilo grinned, proud of their masterpiece.

"Why don't we ask Julieta for help?" Y/n said worrying about the result of their work.

"Nahh, I followed everything from the cook book. Everything would be fine without Tia's help." Camilo stubbornly insisted as he placed the cookies in the oven.

"Don't blame me if something goes wrong." Y/n shrugged.

__

"TASTE!" Camilo said as he grabbed a cookie and shoved it to y/n's mouth while y/n coughed at the impact of it being shoved in her mouth.

"So..?" Camilo asked with hope in his eyes while y/n was still coughing.

"I-it's good." She stuttered while getting a glass of water.

"YES! See? I told you everything was going according to plan! Here eat more!" Camilo said shoving another cookie to her mouth again.

"You're definitely the reason why I'm gonna die soon." Y/n coughed.

"WE MADE COOKIES!" Camilo announced to the whole family as he gave them one by one.

"Who made these?" Dolores asked as she munched on her snack delightedly. "These are so good!"

"Y/n!" Camilo proudly said.

"HEY I DID NO—MMFH!" Y/n was cut of by another cookie shoved in her mouth.

"She's very good at baking, don't you think?" Camilo smiled.

"Yeah! Thanks y/n, for the cookies." Mirabel said as she grabbed another one before leaving.

"STOP WITH THE DAMN COOKIE SHOVING!" Y/n yelled as she smacked the back of his head.

__

"Hey pa, ma, happy valentine's." Y/n said as she handed them the cookies and kissed them on the cheek.

"Happy Valentine's day, cariño." Her mother replied as F/n smiled and hugged the both of them.

"I already gave flowers to your mother! Oh you could've seen the look on her face." F/n laughed as m/n giggled and blushed at the memory.

"I'll help you with the store, pa. I could tell it would be a busy day today." Y/n insisted as she got ready.

__

"Hey, hermosa." Camilo winked as he leaned in over to her father's  store.

"Hi." Y/n answered dryly.

"Come out for a sec will you?" Camilo said. "I already asked señor L/n for you."

"Well, do I even have a choice?" Y/n laughed as she stepped outside.

Camilo held out his hand, indicating he wants a hand in hand contact with her as y/n grabbed it with no hesitance.

"You're gonna buy me food for dinner?" Y/n asked as she chuckled.

"Nope, even better, I made you food for dinner."

__

"I never knew you'd cook so well!" Y/n smiled as she put down the utensils and wiped her mouth clean.

"Not to brag, but I did this without tia's help too." Camilo bragged as he grinned mischievously. "I can always replace you when you become the mother of our child, or even better... Children!"

"MILO, TOO SOON." Y/n covered her face to hide the blush on her face while Camilo chuckled, satisfied at his work.

"You know how to dance?" Camilo asked.

"Not... Particularly." Y/n answered smiling nervously.

"Well luckily for you, I like dancing." Camilo smiled as he played some music. "Let's?" He said holding out a hand while Y/n grabbed it hesitantly.

"I'll teach you, don't worry." Camilo smiled as he positioned his hands in appropriate parts of her body.

"..."

"..."

"You stepped on my foot." Camilo looked at y/n while she laughed whole heartedly.

"I'm sorry, I'll just..." Y/n trailed off while escaping some giggles here and there as she looked down at her feet making sure she never steps on him ever again.

Camilo, being mesmorised at the sight of her stuggling, laughed at the thought of her not knowing how to dance very well.

"What are you laughing at?" Y/n asked as she looked up at him.

"You stepped on my foot again." Camilo laughed.

"Ah! I thought I was doing so well already." Y/n smiled as she still struggled.

"Well that's what you thought." Camilo chuckled. "This is definitely something that's not for you." He teased.

"Atleast I tried." Y/n shrugged.

Camilo grabbed a flower crown made by Isabela from a nearby table and placed it on y/n's head. He smiled and gently stroked the back of her head.

"It looks good on you." He mumbled and kissed the top of her head while y/n looked at him flustered

"Is this a flower crown?" Y/n said as she grabbed the crown and looked at it. "This looks like something Isabela would make."

"Isabela suggested to give it to you on our date." Camilo winked.

"Well, thank you." She smiled as she placed the flower crown back on her head before resting her head on Camilo's shoulders as he also placed his head on hers.

A moment later, they hear fireworks going off by the window. They stayed in their position embracing each other unfazed by the amount of light flashing in the sky.

"I love you, y/n. Happy Valentine's." He mumbled as he cupped y/n's cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too."

__
Notice how this is also the 14th part of the book LMAO ANYWAYS HAPPY FEBRUARY 14TH EVERYONE!! still single asf so might as well make a chapter of a fictional character I'm inlove with 🤪🤪😩 but anyways HAPPY VALENTINE'S LOVE YALL <3