> [chapter 13] <

__

"Y/n!! Please, I wanna have more of your cooking." Camilo whined as he remembered y/n's cooking from yesterday

"No, you're healed. I have no other reason to make you food." Y/n answered.

"Well, you'd have a reason after 5 days though." Camilo smirked.

"And how can five days be a reason for me to cook for you?" She said turning her head to him.

"You're gonna be my wife!" Camilo smiled cheekily. "I could help with with the ingredients."

"Ah-ah, Camilo, fake wife. I'm not into this commitment shit." Y/n stopped him. "I'm still not your wife even after our marriage."

"I still can't wait to see you in that white dress." He smiled as he laid his head down on the bed. "And, you'll still have no choice but make me food sometimes. You can't always rely on tia."

Y/n sighed as she grabbed a book and laid beside him.

"What are you reading?" Camilo said leaning over to her.

"30 ways on how to kill a man." Y/n said dryly.

"Eh-"

__

Time was ticking. Unfortunately for y/n the time goes faster and faster everytime she looks at it.

"Hey, y/n." Isabela called for her.

"Hm?" Y/n hummed as she got closer.

"Tell me the truth." Isabela said without context.

"What truth exactly?" Y/n said tilting her head to the side a bit.

"Your marriage, it's not legit right?" Isabela asked her as y/n avoided her gaze.

"N-no... I love Camilo very much, what makes you say that?" Y/n stuttered.

"Hm..." Isabela looked at her with suspicion. "Don't lie to me anymore."

Y/n sighed while she fiddled with her thumb.

"Well... Have Camilo told you about it?" Y/n said looking back at her while Isabela nodded.

"Yes. Its not a legit marriage." Y/n answered finally getting a little weight off of hee shoulders.

"I KNEW IT!" The so called "isabela" said before shapeshifting to Camilo. "How dare you expose me like that."

"Were you testing me?!" Y/n glared at him.

"Yes, unfortunately, you didn't pass the test." Camilo clicked his tongue. "I suggest that you practice on that more often, hermosa." He said patting her head as y/n aggressively rolled her eyes.

Great. Just when I thought I was making progress.

"And by the way, breakfast is ready." He added before skipping his merry way to the dining room.

__

"Come along with me." Camilo said as he smiled at her.