Last chapter

Y/NS POV:

Y/NS POV:

Ever since the three of us had sex we all were more close than ever. They still refuse to let me see Sanemi and Iguro, but other that they are really boyfriends.

We were now assigned missions all together, since we all were married.

The whole hashiras even know that we are married, they all support us. EVEN IGURO AND SANEMI!!!!!!!

Me being a happy person, the three understand, and also don't want kids. Except for Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu. We were surprised whenever I WASNT pregnant whenever we had sex for the first time.

It was amazing, but I wasn't able to walk for 5 days... They legit paralyzed me!

What sucks, is that Tengen is teaching Tomioka and Rengoku how to fuck me. Which sucks because it takes away their innocence. I literally walked in on Tengen teaching them!

I love all three of them with my entire heart, Mitsuri and Iguro are dating. FINALLY... I don't know but I think Shinobu is jealous of me because of Tomioka but she's happy for him since he's happy.

Heck, he's so happy he's starting to smile again. But only around us three. Not around the other hashiras or the master. Which sucks.

My three kids aren't too happy about me dating the three hashiras since their over protective of their mother.

My life is finally going how I want it! BEAT THAT DAD! >:>

🎉 You've finished reading Water, sound, and fire mix well together<3(Rengoku, Tengen, tomioka x Reader) 🎉