Tanjiro convo

Y/NS POV:

Y/NS POV:

"Well the breathing is called Lava breathing and I had made 7 forms for it." I explained with a slight smirk. He was so interested.

"May I know the 7 forms?" He asked so politely, I couldn't say no to him. "Of course." Chuckling I thought of the forms.

"Alright, so the first form is burning extreme. 2nd form is Cracking ground. 3rd form is Lava dance. 4th form is magma strides. 5th form is Volcano eruption. 6th form is Lava death. 7th form is L/n." I told him as I was more than happy to explain my breathing.

"Oh cool!" He said happily. "I use water breathing." He smirked as he smiled at me. "Thats awesome." I returned the smile. "Do you have any family members?" I asked him as he frowned.

"Well.. I have a little sister I was able to save. But the rest of my family is deceased." I frowned, I was nearly the same. But I was EXTREMELY lonely. "I-I.... I apologize for asking Tanjiro." I told him in an apologetic tone.

He just shrugged his shoulders returning a smile. "Its fine, atleast I have Nezuko." I liked the name, I assumed it was his little sister.

"Thats a beautiful name. Is she here?" At the question he kinda froze. "Well... You can't tell ANYONE!" He told me with a somewhat serious face. "Yes of course whats up?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"My little sister is a demon." I was shocked... 'A demon slayer hanging out with a demon?!'
"The hashiras already let her live, if your wondering." Sighing in relive I giggled. "Thank goodness. You scared me about that for a second. I thought you were sneaking a demon around." I chuckled.

"No, no, no, no! We were already told we were allowed." He informed me with a relived smile. "Hmmm... I wonder if I can walk." I mumbled. He definitely heard me and puffed his cheeks up crossing his arms.

"Absolutely not! You shouldn't move miss...?" I just realized I never gave him my name. "Y/n! Y/n L/n." Soon Tanjiro started to think.

Then it popped in his head. "Whoa you named one of your breathing techniques after your last name." He asked as he got closer. "Yeah, it was to resemble my father...."

"FIRST FORM!"

I watched my dad for years, he was always so caught up with being a demon slayer he never pays attention to me anymore.

"Daddy~! Play with me!" I always tried to get his attention, one time I even cut my arm severely for just a little bit of his attention!

"Daddy! Can we pla-"
"NO! QUIT ASKING ME YOU DUMB DAUGHTER, I CANT BELIVE YOUR RESEMBLING THE L/N FAMILY."

"You seem as if you didn't want to." I was surprised, 'How does he know.' I looked at him surprised. Looking back down at my hands I fiddled with them.

"Yeah.... He just was never proud of me." I muttered, he looked as if he had so much sympathy towards me. A hand was placed ontop of mine calming down.

Looking up I see Tanjiro holding my hands to calm me down. "Don't worry, the hashiras are impressed with you. I may not know you, but I'm very proud of you!" Those words made me so happy.

I smiled to myself as he returned yanking his hands away from mine. "Well, what about Nezuko? Where is she." I asked so curious on how the demon isn't dead.

He nodded sitting up as he walked over to a bed next to mine. He bent down pulling out a box. "She stays in here, she sleeps all throughout the day." He told me. He put the box back under his bed.

"Cool. I wanna meet your sister." I told him, he looked at me shocked but excited. "Oh okay! I'll show you tonight!" He made a plan with me to meet his sister. Honestly I was excited.

To meet a demon that doesn't devour humans, and sleeps to I assume gain energy. That's quite impressive.

"Alright, well I'm going to find Inosuke and Zenitsu. They are my friends, and we had just gotten back from a very difficult mission. I'll leave you be now, bye!" He waved as he ran out.

Waving goodbye he closed the door as his footsteps slowly fadded.

"Finally peace and quiet-"