Taken away

Y/NS POV:

Y/NS POV:

"Im not quite following, out of all the talented swordsmen here, you chose me. A person that can barely beat 2 lower moons." I reminded them.

"Alot of demon slayers can't even kill a lower moon." Uzui informed me with a dumb grin. "Not to mention Im not fully healed. I can barely walk." I replied.

"We'll just carry you, simple." Tomioka interrupted, "W-what?!" I yelled out. "Agreed let's go." Uzui didn't even let me disagree, he just picked me up over his shoulder. My ass was near his face as all I could see is Rengoku, and Tomioka walking behind him.

"Hey! Where are you taking our mother!" A yell was heard, I already knew who it was since I could see literally everything. Tanjiro is the one who said it but he was with Inosuke, and Zenitsu.

Uzui, Rengoku, and Tomioka all stopped immediately. They turned around to the three. "Mother?" Tengen asked. "Yeah! She claimed us as her kids, therefore you can't take OUR mother wherever you want." Tanjiro scolded.

To be fair, I was honestly happy. Yes, they were hashiras, and I could trust them. But they were taking me out of my free will.

"So? She can't walk, she never fully said yes or no." Tengen told him as I was now facing the forest. Putting my hands on his back turning my head as far as I could.

"E-Eh?! Put me down!" I yelled, "Shush, your not being flashy right now." I didn't know if I was mad, or embarrassed. "W-What?! What do you mean! Your not being flashy, you just put me on your shoulder taking me away? That's not flashy at all!" He was dead silent.

Soon I felt him flip me off my stomach into one of his arms. 'Woah, he's really strong...'
"I am very flashy!" He yelled offended, my eye started to twitch in anger. "Put. Me. Down." I glared at him, he didn't do anything. I was about to grab his headband, but Inosuke beat me.

"Yeah! HAHAHHAHA put her down." He chuckled as he was getting in position to fight Uzui.

Looking around for some type of escape, I didn't see anything. "Please? Can you put me down." I sighed trying to ask Uzui politely.

"What do you two think?" Uzui asked the two males behind us. "To be honest No! We are here to do a job for master!" Rengoku concluded an answer. "No." Tomioka said so emotionless.

"Wait! If I do go with yall will yall bring me back to the butterfly estate?" I questioned. Tengen nodded in agreement.

Turning to my three apparently "kids". I nodded. They all sighed and groaned except for Inosuke. He was chuckling wanted to fight Uzui.

Then Uzui threw me back over his shoulder, "Hey! If your gonna take me to your master hold me more properly. This position is uncomfy." I told them as we had officially left the butterfly estate.

"And? Deal with it." I started to twitch my eyes again. Sighing in defeat I rested my muscles, they weren't tense anymore.

My arms were grazing down his back as my legs were on Uzuis chest, which felt VERY muscular... His arm was wrapped around my waist.

To be honest I was staring at Tomioka, he was quite cool to me. He was calm, wasn't the type to be loud, more quiet. He looked like he would be a cool friend.

'Why not ask him later to be my friend. He would be cool to hang out with.' I thought as I was smiling at him. "Is everything alright? You've been staring at Tomioka smiling the whole time." As Rengoku said this I felt Uzuis grip tighten.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to be his friend." I have no idea why this surprised him, he started to stare at me. "My friend?" He mumbled so quietly. Nodding, Uzuis grip tightened even more.

Quite literally I couldn't breathe, "U-Uzui... I-I can't breathe!" I panted nearly dying. "Tengen! I think you are squeezing to hard!" Rengoku followed along with my statement with a normal voice, and smile.

Uzui's grip unlosed a little allowing me to finally breathe. Taking a deep breath I was breathing as if my insides were just dominanted.

'Ow...' That was all I could think off at the moment. I was really uncomfortable in the position I was in, and to make it worst I was literally choking on air because of TENGEN!....