Making plans

Y/NS POV:

Y/NS POV:

"Wonderful, now. Go out with the other hashiras, I'll announce your the new Lava hashira." I was about to squeal in joy.

Immediately popping up from my position, I bowed. "Of course! Of course!" I copied as I quickly limped out of his room.

Before I left he stopped me. "Y/n." I stopped completely turning my head towards him.

"Yes master?" I asked with slight confusion. "Thank you for the compliment. I do enjoy your kindness."
'Oh thank God I made a good impression...'
"No problem Master." I nodded as I opened the door.

Quickly I walked out closing it quietly, after I closed the door I started to squeal in my head. 'See I told you dad! I could do it!' I thought as I was smiling crazily.

Starting to calm down, I turned my head starting to walk back to the other hashiras, that I was now apart of! I was still really hurt so I had my hands graze along the wall holding me up a little.

'Thank you! Thank you master!' Is all I could think the whole time I was walking back to the hashiras.

Watching my legs wobble as I walked, I tripped over my foot falling. Knowing me I wouldn't be able to stand back up.

"Ow..." I mumbled as I attempted to stand back up, failing miserably. My leg was so much pain, it was unbearable. 'Ow ow ow ow!' Was all the pain was going, inside my head.

After a little bit of trying to stand up I just gave up. "This is usel-" Soon I was picked up like some type of animal from under my arm pits.

Making a yelp sound I looked up, once again like the usual it was Tomioka, Tengen, and Rengoku. No surprise there.

Tengen was the one that picked me up, "Wow, your really light. How much do you weigh?" I felt complimented to be honest.

"H-Huh? Oh, probably 112lbs, (I apologize if its not you weight its for the story!) I don't get to eat to much." I admitted. They kinda just stared at me like I wasn't taking care of myself.

"Well I guess we'll just have to take you out to eat today." Tengen told me as He put me in bridal style in his arms. "Huh?! We can't right now!" I told him. He furrowed his eyebrow not understanding, like I didn't like him.

Realizing I hurt his feelings not meaning too I smiled. "Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, the master has news." I told him. He nodded understanding.

TENGENS POV:

Thats great! I figured out not too long ago Tomioka and Rengoku have a crush on Y/n. But, I have a crush on Y/n.

"So what are going to do?" Tomioka asked while leaning on a tree. "No idea!" Rengoku said with a faded smile. Meaning he didn't really like the situation.

"Why don't we all share her?" I suggested. We didn't have any other thing, we all like Y/n wanting her. "We don't have anything else. So I agree!" Rengoku said with a smile.

"I guess I agree." Tomioka murmured. "Alright, very well. Hopefully she'll agree when we confess." I replied with a smile.

"Where is Y/n anyways?" Rengoku asked more quiet. "She was talking with the master but she should've been done by now." Tomioka mentioned.

I nodded as I started to walk away, "Where are you going?!" Tomioka asked as him, and Rengoku started to walk behind me.

She wasn't back yet, which paranoid me, maybe she was stuck? Or are my feelings getting the best of me? I have no idea why this girl sends me CRAZY when I see her.

Well, thankfully my feelings did get the best of me. We found her on the ground unable to move very well. And it was actually really cold by this area since master was sick. To make it worst it was supposed to snow later today.

Getting over to her faster the two behind me kept up with me.

"This is usel-" Before she could finish I picked her up like an animal under the arm pits. She made a small yelp sound looking up at me.

After she saw it was us three she didn't look to surprised. But, what trouble me is that she was EXTREMELY light. "Wow, your really light. How much do you weigh?" I asked her raising an eyebrow.

She had to think for a solid Second before creating an answer. "Huh? Oh, probably 112lbs, I don't get to eat much." She admitted. I have no idea why but I got angry at this.

"Well I guess we'll have to take you out to eat today." I told her as I brought her in bridal style in my arms. "Huh?! We can't right now!" Did she just reject me? Does she not like me... I furrowed my eyebrows.

She realized something then smiled. "Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, the master has news." Sighing in my head in relive I nodded as I took her back to the other hashiras.

Almost not even, 3 minutes? After we brought her back to the hashiras the master walked out as we all bowed including her herself.

"Everyone. I am happy to say, Y/n is our new hashira. She is the Lava hashira." The master announced. I was surprised, 'Hm.. Thats why she didn't want to leave.'

"You all are dismissed, please, be nice to Y/n... And Y/n enjoy your time here as the Lava hashira. We are all happy for you to be here." To be honest I'm surprised Sanemi, and Iguro didn't say anything.

"Thank you... Master."