Meeting the hashiras

Y/NS POV:

Y/NS POV:

"Woah..." It was quite beautiful, there was a building with people bowing down to some guy. And he was gorgeous.

Rengoku, and Tengen ran over quickly joining the other people. 'So they all are hashiras...' I shivered to the thought of being infront of all these powerful people.

Tomioka was hurrying over taking me off his back, he bowed pulling me down forcing me to bow down to the man. "Tomioka, Rengoku, Uzui, she here isn't she?" The master asked. "Of course master." Tengen beated the two other males.

"Wonderful. Hello Mrs. Y/n. I was already told your name by Shinobu Kochou the insect hashira." Smiling I nodded. I'm pretty sure he was blind so I didn't exactly know how to respond.

"You all get to know each other. After I would like you to come see me."
"Yes of course." I responded as respectfully as I could.

"Yall may get out of your bow, visit each other. Have fun." He pretty much excused us. We all stood up at delayed times.

As my eyes were wandering I was interested by three people. One had a cute snake with one yellow eye, and one blue eye. The other had white hair like Tengen, but he had his demon slayer uniform shirt open showing his abs and scars. He also had scars on his face. The other was EXTREMELY tall with tears running down his cheeks.

"Hello!" I snapped back to reality to a very beautiful girl with pink hair, and mint green ends talking to me. "Hello." I happily replied.

"My name is Mitsuri Kanroji! I am the Love hashira!"
'Love hashira? Never heard that one before.' I thought as I smiled. "I must admit I adore your hair." I complimented her as I was touching one of her braids.

"Aw! Thank you!" She thanked as she allowed me to touch her hair. Pretty much she was like mesmerizing me with her beautiful hair.

It was soft, perfect, healthy, and beautiful. "I can see why your the love hashira..." I murmured, "What was that?" She asked as she put her ear closer to me. "Oh nothing." She furrowed her eyebrow but shrugged it off.

"You already Know my name." I heard another female. Turning my head a little I saw Shinobu standing there with a soft cute smile.

"Correct I do." Letting go off Kanroji's hair. Looking away from Shinobus eyes I looked back at the snake guy. He was eyeing me down, 'Was it because of Shinobu? No, Kanroji? WHY IS HE EYEING ME?!' I haven't even been able to meet the guy yet.

Looking over back at the two females I smiled, "Hey, I'm going to meet the other hashiras." The two I really wanted to meet were in one area thankfully. The other guy was with a kid

Walking away from the two females, I walked over to the two I was interested in. The guy with scars and white hair was talking to the guy with the snake until he saw me walking towards them.

Eventually I stopped infront of him as he glared at me. "Hello. I wanted to say hi, I have to admit you two really caught my eye." I pretty much complimented them.

"Don't touch Kanrojis hair like that." I heard a voice in the tree. Looming up in was the serpent guy. 'Oh... He definitely has a crush on her.' I smiled so innocently.

"Alright, I won't. Can I get yalls names?" I asked the two interesting males infront of me. "Sanemi Shinazugawa. The wind hashira." To be fair, he looked like he wanted to kill me

Looking up at the snake dude he was quiet for a second. "Iguro Obanai. The serpent hashira." He spoke up. "Well nice to meet yall also I like your eyes Obanai." He was shocked by the random compliment.

Turning my head over to the wind hashira he just glared at me. "And I like your scars, they look really cool on you." With that I was walking away towards the other hashira I was interested in.

Before I left I saw Sanemis face, he was also shocked, or surprised by the random compliment.

Walking over to the crying hashira he was sitting with a kid, he looked to be 13, or 14. They were talking about some type of demon.

"Hello." They both stopped talking as they heard me, I walked infront of them staring at them with a smile. "Who are yall?" I asked with the same smile.

"Muichiro tokito. The mist Hashira." The kid said like he was out of his mind. "Gyomei Himejima. The stone hashira." The crying hashira told me.

"Nice to meet you two hashiras, didn't mean to interrupt a conversation. I'll be on my way. It was nice to meet you!" I told the two as I ran too the three that had saved me.