At night

Y/NS POV:

Y/NS POV:

Still sitting in my bed I stared at under Tanjiros bed, I really wanted to meet his sister Nezuko. If it was my last wish, it would be to meet her!

Eventually I heard weird sounds from underneath Tanjiros bed. 'What do I do.' I thought maybe calling her name. "Uhm... Nezuko?" Nothing, defeated I just sat there silent.

"Mmm." I jumped to the sound, I look over to my side to see Nezuko, she had long black hair with almost orange like ends. She had beautiful pink eyes with a bamboo stick on her mouth.

"Oh my! You are just adorable." I lifted up my hand slowly patting her head, she seemed to enjoy it. "Mmm~mmmm." Was all I could hear from her mouth guard.

The door busted open scaring me. Looking over I saw Tanjiro, and two other people.

"Nezuko?!" Before Tanjiro could question, Nezuko jumped up with me snuggling in my lap. Oh. My. God. I was about to die from cuteness!

"Nezuko~Chan~!" A yellow haired boy said with a lovey dovey face. "I-I apologize for Nezuko! Nezuko get off of her." He pleaded running towards us.

Waving my hands infront of him I shook my head no. "Please! Its fine, I actually enjoy her presence." I told him as I put my hands down.

"HAHHAHA! FIGHT ME!" I was taken off guard by a voice coming from the boar headed guy, he honestly reeked.

"H-Hello?" I mumbled confused, "Im sorry for them, the blonde one is Zenitsu, and the boar is Inosuke." Tanjiro introduce them.

'So these were the two he was talking about earlier.' I thought nodding. Nezuko jumped off making me frown. She went to Tanjiro jumping into a hug.

"Aw how cute." I murmured, "Tanjiro HOW ARE YOU FRIENDS OR A BROTHER TO PRETTY LADIES?!" Zenitsu screamed looking as if he was about to tackle him.

To be fair, I was just staring at the boar headed guy. I really wanted to know what he looked like under. "Hey, Inosuke." As I said this he immediately turned his head to me making a, "Eh?" Sound.

"Can you take the boar head off?" I asked, he started to chuckle. "As long as you fight me." He chuckled getting into fighting pose. "Inosuke! She's injured severely!" Tanjiro scolded him.

Laughing Tanjiro was now running around the room from Zenitsu and Zenitsu was running from Inosuke.

Nezuko was running with them adorably. "Inosuke No one wants to fight right now! We are all extremely tired!" Inosuke didn't seem to care he just wanted to fight.

Tanjiro stopped on one side of the room protecting Zenitsu and Nezuko. Inosuke was on the other side looking as if he were about to fight Tanjiro.

"Oh my yall are adorable." I giggled, everyone stopped. "Wait, Your not our age?" Zenitsu asked. I nearly busted from anger. "Do I not look like an adult!?" I questioned pretending to act offended by his comment.

"N-No of course you do!" He started to cry running to me. "Im just joking Zenitsu," He stopped in his tracks looking at me with a blank expression. "And no I'm not your age. I'm 20." I informed him.

His jaw nearly dropped to the floor, "WHAT?!" Tanjiro was surprised himself, "NO! NO WAY!" Zenitsu was screaming crying. Honestly I was surprised nobody was coming in here to tell us to shut up.

"MONJIRO!" A voice yelled as I watched Tanjiro fall to the ground, Zenitsu turned around letting me see.

I saw Inosuke had pinned Tanjiro to the ground laughing. After maybe a minute or so Inosuke got off of him jumping around showing his biceps.

"Well since Tanjiro fought you... Can I see what you look like?~" I begged, Inosuke started to chuckle. "You fight me." Sighing knowing it wasn't going to work I flopped down on my bed.

"Im claiming yall as my kids." I joked as I looked over at them, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, looked at me in disbelief. I couldn't tell about Inosuke. It was a genuine joke to be honest.

"W-Wait, really?!" Tanjiro yelled out as he ran over to me with a almost crying smile. I leaned up knowing my joke was going to turn into them really being my kids.

"If thats what yall want." They shook their heads yes furiously. Of course I nodded in agreement. "Inosuke?" He looked almost as if he didn't want to but he did running with the other two.

"Well we should get to bed." I told them as a yawned followed my sentence. They all nodded as if I didn't just claim them as my own kids.

They all ran to bed as Nezuko Jumped back in my bed laying down with me under my covers.

'This isn't so bad.'