LEMON pt.1

(No idea how many parts there will be to the lemon so just enjoy or skip if you don't want to read the lemon!)

Y/NS POV:

Its been a week now since the three had confessed to me. They have been really clingy now, which I found super cute especially from Tomioka.

Tomioka, he non stop wouldn't stop giving me his haori whenever I would get back from my missions or he would get back from his own missions.

Tengen would always hug me tightly not wanting to let me go whenever I got back from my missions or whenever he came back for his own.

Rengoku would non stop, stop feeding me. I could never get a break from the guy. I would be laying down, he would walk in asking if I was hungry. Which I really didn't mind, since his cooking was AMAZING.

Of course we had to tell the master, he agreed supporting us. He even allowed us to move into the water estate. Which was Tomiokas.

Tengen, and Rengoku still went to their own estates, but they were mostly at a Tomiokas since I was there.

One day I came back from one of my missions extremely early. Even earlier than normal, my three boyfriends weren't even back. And usually their back before me.

Shrugging my shoulders, I took off my (f/c) haori that had (Pattern) on it. Throwing it to the side I set my sword down along with my sandels.

Now I was just inside my uniform skirt, top, and some socks. Walking into the kitchen I made me a beef nabe bento box. Surprisingly, I made it rather well.

It tasted just like it, I was impressed with myself. Throwing away the trash I yawned stretching my arms. Looking towards the door I was checking to see if the guys came back yet.

They hadn't, I was getting paranoid.

"Maybe Misturi knows what happened to them?" I said outloud, "No she's on a mission right now... What about.... Sanemi, and Iguro! Maybe they know where they are! Yeah ill just ask them!" I happily said outloud as I went to put on my sandels.

Putting on my sandels, I grabbed my sword just incase. Running out of my room I ran towards the door. "Maybe I can actually make a friendship between the two!" I mumbled outloud.

As I was about to slid the door open I felt someones hand grip my ass. Making a small yelp sound I was pushed against the door, making it impossible to turn my head around.

Whoever was touching me, they were desperate, VERY desperate. The hand traveled farther, far enough to reach my underwear.

The person started to rub small circles on my womanhood causing me to make small moans. Soon TWO other hands started to touch my womanhood.

"H-Hey!" I moaned as I was continuing to be pushed up against the sliding door. "T-Tomioka? T-Tengen? Rengoku?" I asked as I moaned out their names individually.

"Yes?" Relief to know it was them, "What are y-yall doing?!" I panted as I getting to my climax already.

"We have been together for a week, you have been sending all three of us crazy for your body." Tengens voice explained as I moaned loudly.

They stopped causing me to fall to the ground, turning my head towards them I was staring at them. "How about we take this somewhere else." Rengoku teased. 'Didn't know he had that in him... I'm sure Tengen taught him, along with Tomioka.' I thought as I was breathing.

Tengen picked me up looking like he wanted me NOW, while he was carrying me he was gripping hardly onto my breasts.

Whenever we made it to MY bedroom, he placed me down on the bed while my head was on Tomiokas lap, while Rengoku was watching me.

He was staring at my womanhood, not knowing why a moan escaped my lips, looking down I didn't even realize it. Tengen had already taken my skirt, and underwear off.

He had placed a finger inside of me, trying to close my legs I was stopped. Looking over I saw Rengoku was keeping my legs open, no trying to fight that he was 80 times my strength. That go's for all of them too.

Tomioka had my wrists pinned on the ground keeping me still, Tengen was absolutely destroying my womanhood. He went from slow with one finger.

Too extremely fast with two fingers....