Confession

Y/NS POV:

Y/NS POV:

Watching the three kill demons was memorizing. They all were just beautiful to watch, 'Wait... What the hell am I saying?! They don't like me. They only hang out with me because I'm injured...' I reminded myself.

They had just gotten finished killing about 3 demons, they still had more to do, but they did do alot for being hashiras.

Walking over to me I smiled, "Sorry I can't help because I'm injured." I apologize to them for being a burden. "Its perfectly fine!" Rengoku told me with a very happy smile.

"Eh, let's go we have 1 more mission to do. Then we have something to say." I raised an eyebrow. "Say it now." They all shook their heads no almost immediately.

"What! Agh! I hate waiting." I groaned as I clinged onto Tengen. "Please~" I pleaded. He looked, so desperate, but for what? He shook his head no again.

Groaning in defeat I let him go arching my back down. "Also when do I get to visit my three kids." I asked them. They raised an eyebrow at first confused, then remembered Tanjiro, Inosuke, and  Zenitsu.

"Tomorrow if wanted." Tomioka told me as he started to walk off wanting to just finish his mission. "Okay!" I replied, as I jumped on Rengokus back.

"Im not to heavy am I?" I asked for reconsideration. "Of course not! Your extremely light." He reminded me. "Okay great!" I replied smiling.

"Lets find these last couple of demons!" Happily smiled, Tengen had an awesome smile like always. Tomioka was frowning like usual which I hated.

"Tomioka... After yall tell me whatever yall have to tell me you HAVE to smile. I won't take no as an answer!" I practically ordered him.

He looked over at me staring at me. "Very well..." He agreed, I have no idea why. But I felt in-powered. "Good!" I replied with a huff. I listened to Tengen and Rengoku chuckle.

"Well where's yalls next mission?" I asked them, "In a little town called lami shawn." I was speechless. "T-Thats my old town!" I yelled out. I realized I yelled in Rengokus ear on accident.

Bending my head down to his ear I kissed his ear. "Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your ear." Rengoku was speechless. He didn't even reply.

Giggling I was sorta excited to see what my town now looked like! "Wow we weren't even that far from my town were we." I mumbled.

We honestly weren't, only maybe a mile or 2 and we would be at my town. "Hold on Y/n." Rengoku told me, as he grip under my calfs. Holding on tightly we started to jump from tree to tree just to get there quicker.

Eventually, we stopped. Looking up from Rengokus back I could see my ghost town town. "You used to live here?" Tomioka asked, "Yeah! I hated living here... But don't get me wrong, I loved all the people here. Even though most of them are perverted." I think the word perverted really pissed them off.

Soon after I said the word Perverted I felt a fabric get thrown on my head. "Take care of it." Tomiokas voice filled my head. I looked at the fabric seeing it was Tomiokas haori.

Staring at it I felt so much pressure, 'If I so even rip a small hole in his haori he, and I would hate myself for forever!' A thought slipped in my mind. I quickly put on his haori jumping off Rengokus back.

"Good luck!" I waved to them as they went off to search for the demon. I sat down in the snow waiting. "Hey!" I jumped making a small yell. Turning around I saw a little girl.

"Have you seen the monster too?" She asked me, raising an eyebrow I knew she meant the demon. "No, but I have seen multiple of them before. Besides the point. Where are your parents?" I asked the little girl.

She frowned, "They were eaten by the monster." I felt a sharp pain in my chest for her. Giving her a small smile, I pulled her into my lap. "Don't worry you can stay with me-"

"Found you~" Looking up to the voice, I saw a man with long, long dark purple hair. He had purple skin with black scars all over his body. I was frozen still.

"Hand over the kid." My grip on her tightened. My main goal was to keep Tomiokas Haori in PERFECT condition and keep the little girl safe.

"Sorry But no..." I told the man. He made a low growl snathing the girl out of my hands. She yelped starting to cry. I reached out to her as the demon was about to kick me.

But it was stopped, looking up I saw Rengoku, Tomioka, and Tengen. AGAIN, they had saved me. They sliced the demons neck off keeping me and the little girl safe.

Rengoku picked me up, as the authorities took the little girl. Tengen, and Tomioka followed behind me, and Rengoku.

We were running for awhile, no idea where we were going either. They wouldn't say a single word.

Soon we stopped in a forest of Wisteria trees, it was gorgeous. It was reminding me whenever Mitsuri took me into some Wisteria trees 2 days ago.

Rengoku set me down near one of the trees, "Woah.... This place is beautiful!" I yelped out as I spinned around. Tengen walked out from the two, taking my hand.

He got down on one knee to get to my height.

"Y/n.... I'm sorry for this being so sudden.... But I have to ask you something, would you being willing to go out with me, Rengoku, and Tomioka?" I was in disbelief, 'They liked me?!' My face turned red.

"I thought yall were only around me because I was still technically hurt." I told them. He shook his head no furiously. "We had all developed feelings for you.... we really want to go out with you." He said again.

Nearly passing out I hugged him quickly, "Of course! I have grown a huge liking to each of yall!" I finally admitted. Tengen hugged me tightly as I motioned the other two to join the hug.

They nodded, walking over hugging us. I was honestly happy, I'm glad I didn't have to choose....