A week later

Y/NS POV:

Y/NS POV:

A week had went by, from firstly my save. And secondly me claiming Inosuke, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Nezuko as my kids.

It was a joke, but im sorta happy I made that decision. I was walking around the butterfly estate to work out my scratched up legs.

Sadly, I had permanent scratches on my legs. I was upset about it honestly, but now it made me unique and diffrent.

As I was walking around the open area near the gate, I listen until I heard the gate open. Turning my head my hair swayed behind me.

Staring at the gate I didn't see anyone, looking around still no one. Hesitating, I walked over to the gate with the slightest limp.

'The gate maybe flew open from the wind?' There was no one here, "Maybe the wi-" Then I felt someone behind me. I stood frozen still.

Kicking my one of my legs behind me, I hit someone. I turned around furious, then I saw 3 people. One had white hair on the ground holding his chin.

The other looked like a real life version of fire. Then another one looked so sad, but had beautiful blue eyes. Then I realized I kicked someone in the face.

Putting my hands over my mouth I walked quickly over to him. "I apologize! You scared me I didn't mean to hurt you!" I apologize giving him my hand.

He stared at me impressed, after he grabbed my hand its almost as if he pulled me into his chest. He was alot more heavy than I expected.

Falling into the man's lap my legs gave up on me. "Ow..." I groaned as used one of my hands clutching my head. "S-Sorry. Wasnt expecting the sudden weight. I haven't fully recovered." I informed him as I tried to scoot out of his lap.

Sitting on the ground my legs were now almost dead. "Inosuke stop!" A familiar pleading voice yelled, we all looked over to see Tanjiro running from Inosuke.

They ran past us as I chuckled. "That must be terrible." I looked infront of me, instead of seeing a mans face with white hair, and a head band. I saw a pair of legs.

Leaning my head upwards I saw him, he was standing up handing me his hand. Sighing, I took his hand, it almost felt as if he dragged me off the ground with no trouble.

"Once again I apologize, you just scared me really bad." I let go of his hands backing up a bit. "No problem." The white haired guy said with a cockyish grin.

"If you don't mind me asking, who are yall?" I asked them. He widened his eyes in realization. "Tengen Uzui, the sound hashira!" He made his entrance he got out of the way showing the other two.

'So I hit a damn hashira in the face? Wonderful....'
"Kyojuro Rengoku, the flame hashira!" He said with a closed eyed smile as he had his hands on his hips.
'Makes since...'
"Tomioka Giyuu, the water hashira."
'His haori is awsome.'

Honestly they were pretty cool people, but what troubled me is that its almost like I've seen these people before. Shrugging my shoulders I smiled.

"Hello hashiras," I made a small bow. "My name is Y/n L/n." After I introduced myself I got out of my bow.
"Nice to meet you." Uzui said with a cool face.

"I hate to be rude. But have I happen to meet yall before... Yall look WAY to familiar?" I questioned, they nodded saying yes.

"When you were fighting 4 lower moons by yourself, you cut one of the demons heads off nearly falling over. We saved you taking you to the butterfly estate." He made me remember.

"Oh thats right, well I must thank you for saving me." I thanked them as I was about to start walking again. "We are actually here for you." Uzui interrupted me.

I stopped. 'Me, Why me? Why not Tanjiro, Zenitsu or Inosuke. Why me?' A thought came into my mind.

"P-Pardon?" I stuttered. "We had told our master about you. He was impressed by your breathing technique and wanted you to meet the other hashiras and him himself." I felt as if I was nearly about to faint.

"O-Okay..."