food!

Y/NS POV:

Y/NS POV:

As we were waiting for our food Tomioka was sitting quiet as Tengen and Rengoku were having a conversation about some lower moons they have decapitated.

"What about you Y/n, how many demons have you killed? Not just that, how old were you when you joined?" Rengoku questioned me. I smiled.

"I was probably.... 14,? When I joined. I have no idea how many demons I have killed. At least 20?" I had to think. "Thats nice Y/n." Smiling I felt a blush creep along my face.

"Question why don't you like your father so much?" Tengen asked out of nowhere. I was surprised by the Question.

"Oh... Well, my father was learning under some trainer with the name Rengoku I think... He was a fire user in the demon slayer core, he really was caught up ij becoming a hashira he never paid attention to me or my little brother." Rengoku smile faded to a frown.

"Then he failed becoming a hashira, he allowed my little brother to be eaten forcing me to live to watch it happen. He disappeared after a month or so after my brothers death. My mother blamed everything on me committing suicide last year." I told them practically my background.

"Thats Terrible." Tengen said, "Kyojuro? Are you alright?" I asked, he looked up at me with a small smile. "Yes Y/n!" He replied going back to normal.

"Alright here yall go!" A voice broke my gaze at Rengoku, looking over I saw our waitress handing Tengen his food. "Then a simmered salmon with daikon." She told us with a smile, she handed Tomioka his food.

"Lastly two beef nabe bento boxs!" She said handing Rengoku his first then mine. "Please Enjoy!" Smiling at her I nodded.

After she left, We all prayed. After praying, I opened the bento box to a ravishing set of food with chop sticks. Taking my hand I picked up the chop sticks breaking them apart.

Taking the chop sticks in between my fingers I picked up a egg in the bento box taking a bit of it. I started to chew, it was actually really good.

"Mmm!" I hummed, after I swallowed it I started to smile happy. "This great Rengoku!" I told him as I took another bit of the egg. He smiled at me happily.

"Im glad you like it!" He said as him himself to a bit. "Delicious..." Rengoku said. I smiled, but I had no idea he was going to repeat it each bit. But I didn't mind.

There wasn't alot inside of the bento box, but I still enjoy every bit. After I was done, I put the chop sticks down wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"Thank yall for taking me out." I told them as I closed the bento box. "No problem." They all said in sink, it was hard to hear Tomioka over Tengen and Rengoku but I heard him.

Letting my eyes look around I wasn't paying attention, I felt something enter my mouth. I looked back to see Tengen feeding me a piece of his food. I started to blush crazily.

Of course, I ate it. It was honestly good, after I swallowed it I took his chop sticks. I think he thought I was going to eat his food but he was wrong.

He gave a closed eyed chuckle, I smirked eveily taking a piece of his food shoving it in his mouth. He opened his eyes widely confused.

He bit it off chewing it, after he stopped chewing I assumed he swallowed it. As I was laughing quietly more food was shoved in my mouth.

Moving my eyes to the side, I saw Tomioka had put a piece of salmon in my mouth. I gave Tengen back his chop sticks as I took the salmon off his chop sticks he took his chop sticks out of my mouth.

Leaving me blushing.

"Thank you." I thanked the two males that just fed me. And the other male for also taking me out to eat.

"No problem again." Tengen said as the other two were silent. "Well allow me to use the bathroom before we leave." I told them. Tomioka stood up out of his seat letting me stand up after him.

After I was standing up Tomioka sat down to finish his food. Smiling at the three males I started to walk away to the bathrooms.

"Excuse me..."