Chapter 26(Ghost)

Start from the beginning

Her hand faze through the ghostly body, sending shivers down her spine, as a cold chill washed over her.

"Wilbur", Niki called out, trying to snap the ghost back to reality.

"WILBUR!", Niki shouted, sticking her hand into the ghost's head, making his head jolted upward towards her face, scaring her.

"Wilbur. Oh god, that scared me", Niki said, placing a hand on her chest, calming her racing heart.

"NIKI!! WHAT DO I DO!?", Wilbur asked, reaching his hands out to reach Niki but it fazed through her instead.

"I don't know. Maybe get yourself out of the motorbike first before trying to turn yourself back into a human. You don't want your crotch to be bind with it knows do you?", Niki said, reaching her hand to grab Wilbur's.

"Oh right.", Wilbur said, calming himself. He look towards the ground and set his feet down, feeling it connect with the ground relieved him.

Wilbur took a step forward, still feeling the ground. He let out a relief sigh and step forward with much more confidence.

He step away from the bike. Looking back at it, he sees that his helmet has dropped, the same with his black leather jacket. Shame he really like the jacket, but right now, he don't know if he could wear it anymore.

"So, what do we do now?", Invisible Eryn asked, looking at the translucent Wilbur. Trying his hardest to think of a plan.

"Puffy...",​Tommy said, looking at Puffy, waiting for her approval.

Puffy look up from her place, hero still on her lap. She locked eyes with the blonde. His blue eyes locked with her green ones, telling her about his plan.

Tommy wasn't one to babble about things but when the time needed it and the world will about to end in one year. It'll be better to tell as many people as possible to somehow have someone remember them. Even if it's just for a few years.

Puffy nodded, giving Tommy full approval.

Tommy smiled, his knitted brows came undone, as he turned his head towards the two Villains.

"How about we go to your hide out", Tommy said, "Nemesis and Siren?", he continued, his voice lowering, the same way he saw in some shows when the Villains revealed themselves.

The two of them paused, looking back at Tommy. Their eyes widen, as they didn't expect the boy to know about them.

"What?", Tommy asked, his brow raised.

Eryn look at Karl, wondering who the two people were.

Karl sigh, seeing the isolated immortal, oblivion to the outside world.

"They're Villains, Eryn", Karl said.

Eryn still looked confused, still not knowing what the other two mortals were.

"Eryn. You're my best friend, but sometimes I think you're so oblivious to everything", Tommy said, grabbing the invisible boy's shoulder, whilst shaking his head.

Eryn found that offensive. Him? Oblivious? He finds that he was smarter and stronger then Tommy.

"Says the guy that ate mud", Eryn said, crossing his arms, smirking at his own statement.

Tommy dropped his head, "I said I didn't want to talk about that", he said, his voice lowering to the point of whispering, embarrassed of his own past.

Remembering that one time, Eryn and him were on an adventure together and they ran out of chocolate. So Tommy improvised by eating mud, thinking that it has the same flavour, since the colours were similar. Boy was he wrong. Eryn laughed at him for years. Just remembering that he grabbed a handful of mud and shove it into his face and immediately spits it out, is the most embarrassing moment of Tommy's immortal life.

Puffy snorted and looked away, holding her own laughter, whilst Karl didn't try to hide his amusement. He laughed to his heart content, leaning against the wall for support, as his laughter echoed down the allyway, gaining the attention of two heroes that were looking for their partner.

"STOP LAUGHING!!!", Tommy shouted at Karl, his face growing redder by the minute as everyone around him started laughing.

"Guys, please stop", Tommy said, putting his hands on his face, hiding the tomato face.

Footsteps draw near, taking Tommy's attention away from the laughter and onto the otherside of the ally.

Tommy didn't realized that there was an opening leading to another ally as he was busy trying to find the hero.

Green strings shoots out from the opening, grabbing the nearest object.

Niki barely dodged on time, seeing the strings passed through Wilbur and another trying to grab Karl, but he was too fast and dodged it as well.

Puffy lifted the hero and maneuver her way, dodged the string that tried to grab her and the hero, she landed on the wall that was slanted 80 degree.

Tommy yank Eryn out of the way, as he shifted into a rat and scurry towards Puffy and Slime.

Charlie on the other hand was too busy finding his pieces after the fight, but he was able to dodge the strings as he enter the ground and back to where Puffy was.

"Hand over ignite", A person with goggles and a blue cloak said. Quite a bold color, Tommy thought as he saw the two hero getting closer to them.

Niki look over at Puffy, who was holding ignite in a bridle position. Hoping that the hero won't hurt her and anyone here.

"He's injured", Puffy said.

404 didn't really have time for this, his precious sleep time was interrupted when Sapnap went missing.

404 scoffed, pulling out a stick and levitating it with his powers.

The stick heading for Puffy. Tommy shifted into a gorilla and grabbed the stick, roaring as he stopped the powers of the hero and threw it back towards him.

Dream paused, staring at the gorilla. It's blue eyes shone with rage, as it huffed and shifted into a familiar figure.

He flinched. Seeing the faded blonde hair and the scarred face made him realised his partner's mistake.

"404, stop", Dream ordered, grabbing his arm.

404 looked at Dream, not really amused at the situation, "What", He growled.

"Tommy", Dream said, not paying any attention to his partner as he look over to the once number 2 hero.

"Heyo, long time no see Dream. Didn't expect out next meeting would be your lover trying to incapacitate us", Tommy said, sounding nonchalant, but his face telling them that he wants to kill the two heroes that tried to harm his friend and parental figure.

"I didn't expect to see you here at all, theseus. I'm sorry for my partner, and wait-", Dream paused, realising what Tommy just said.

"HE'S NOT MY LOVER", Dream yelled out, letting go of 404 as his ears began to turn red.

Tommy find this amusing but right now, Tommy wasn't in the mood for this.

"Whatever you say, lover boy", Tommy said, shrugging, whilst signalling for Karl to activate one of his mechanism.

Karl got the signal and reached into his hoodie, pulling out a calculator like mechanism, and pressing some buttons on it.

404 saw this and tried to apprehend the invisible man, but was held down by Eryn, using his mind controlling thing.

"Dream and George. I'll see you later", Tommy said, waving goodbye.

Puffy grab the hand of the hero ignite, and wave it at the other two hero's as 7 people teleported away, leaving behind a flustered hero and an agitated one.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

°¬°

Word count: 1821