1

Tommy is Philza's real son. His mother is the god of death. When you are the god of death you can hardly leave the underworld or void as some people call it since people die so much.

Philza did not like Tommy at all and decided to adopt twins(Technoblade and Wilbur) older than Tommy and took care of them as his own and disowned his real son. Phil told everyone that Tommy's adopted and the twins aren't. Of course, they all believed. But after Tommy got his powers it changed.

ANGST/FLUFF Idk

________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV

Tommy was always treated worse than his adopted brothers.

No one even said anything when he got exiled. They only laughed.

Tommy was mostly bullied for not having any powers.

But he got his powers when no one saw him. It was in exile and he wanted to jump off of a bridge in the nether.

He jumped but when he landed in the lava it did nothing to him. It didn't burn, he swam up to the surface and got out of the lava.

His hair had the color of 🔥 and his eyes were blood-red with a lava-colored liquid coming out of them.

He touched the lava again amazed.

His outfit soon changed to obsidian-colored clothes for a king.

Some piglins approached him and then yelled something Tommy understood...

Tommyinnit has gotten an achievement: N€TH€R K¥N¶

'Did I...really become a king of the Nether?!'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tommy's POV

I already got used to all of this. Everyone is nice and I like it. When I was in exile Dream always hurt me and made me think everyone left me because I why was too much to handle that they hated me and I was annoying.

I was so stupid back then. I didn't believe Dream at first but when I snuck to L'manberg I heard everyone partying that I was gone.

I'm pretty sure that no one is looking for me.

"KING THESEUS!" "Yes?" "HUMANS ARE ATTACKING THE KINGDOM!!" I stand up from my throne quickly.

"THEY ARE WHAT!!!" I yell. "Lena...I can handle this...We need to figure something out. I don't want any of my people dead!" "Yes, king Theseus" I pat her head. "And call me Theseus, Lena"

I walk out of my kingdom to see a group of people. "Who are you?" One with the wings said. "No, I should be asking you all that" "We want war with you.....Tommy..." A man with a mask said...But that's..."DREAM! YOU WERE BANNED FROM COMING HERE A LONG TIME AGO!!! AND IT'S THESEUS FOR YOU!" "My...son," The man with the wings said. It was Phil. "No, I don't have a dad"

There wasn't only Phil and Dream. There was also Ghosbur, Technoblade, and Tubbo. They all stood there shocked not saying anything.

Before Phil could say anything I continued talking.

"Do not call yourself my dad Phil. You might be my biological dad but you never acted like it and always ignored me..."

I am not wanting war in my kingdom. My people already suffered enough" "Ya...Dream? You didn't tell anyone about a war" "That is Tommy. The child, little demon, annoying bitch we are talking about"

"Fine...IF YOU WANT WAR YOU GET A WAR!!!"

I yelled coldly getting out my sword running at the shocked people.
_

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!

Hope you enjoyed

Love y'all

Byee ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️