Untitled Part 23

Well, but the next was a little more... delicate date.

So... Did Filius sent Poppy something for St. Valentine? The most important thing.

Eeeh... I don't know, maybe... anonymously.

Ohhh... Ugh. ugh. Poppy would probably send him a small card... not so anonymously.

No?

Well... not something really of... LOVE. But maybe just a card... maybe, Minerva would stop her.

So, probably, Poppy would only send a chocolate to him without name and complain all day thinking that probably Filius would think ANOTHER GIRL sent it to him. Did he receive other presents? cards? kisses...? love messages?

Maybe one or two friendships cards.

Those were the ones she wanted to send!

"That is too much revealing!"

"Ugh. But he is going to think that I didn't do anything."

"And?"

"And that's awful! He will think that I don't care!"

"No, he would think that you make people respect you."

"What?! What are you talking about?"

"You didn't want him thinking that you are easy."

"Easy" she repeated and sighed. "This is too complicated."

"It's not!"

"It is way too complicated if I cannot send a friend a card, just to make him know that I care. Have you sent something to Dumbledore?"

"What? No... why?"

"Really? You didn't send him anything at all?" Poppy crossed her arms, not believing her.

"No! Why should I? He is our teacher. And I'm going to see him just after class."

"Well you bought him something for Christmas... didn't you?"

"Well, yes."

"I really don't understand anything of what you do. I should have sent something to Filius, he would probably think that I don't care at all and find another girl."

"I don't understand why are you comparing him with Dumbledore."

"Never mind, I couldn't think of other persons you could send a postcard... can you please focus on my situation?"

"You are the one who question me about him!"

"Why do you insist in making everything about yourself?! I know that these subjects bore you, but I really am worried about this!" Poppy rolled eyes.

"I told you, I didn't send him anything. But if you insist it is your business."

"But don't you think he'll think that I don't care?"

"No!"

"What if he thinks the chocolate is from another girl?"

"He couldn't be sure, that's the point. The mystery."

"He has not invited me yet to do anything... If he doesn't send me something I will start to think that he doesn't want anything with me."

"But he didn't tell us who he likes. You could follow him today and see with whom does he go."

"Follow him all day to see if he has a date with someone else? Ugh! That's super sad!"

"Then... just go with him and spend the day until he tells you that he has to go."