Untitled Part 5

"HA!" he screamed suddenly, getting up, excited and she jumped surprised again, glancing at him.

He laughed a bit and left the paper on his desk. My God, Albus, really? She's going to think you ar

She stared at him without moving... maybe she should... follow him? Or leave? He turned directly to her and smiled.

"I need to go to Hogsmeade to buy a couple of things... do you want to come with me?"

"Hum... Don't I need a permission from my parents?"

"OH... hmmm... yes, well, yes. Of course, you may probably need permission from your parents, yes."

"I-I'm sorry, sir... If you want me to leave..."

"No. No, no, I have not said that... you said you didn't understand that article?"

"Yes... It was about something I never read before. I will take my first spells class tomorrow morning."

"Charms" he smiled. "I am hungry, what time is it?"

"Ah... oh! It's late to dinner time!"

"Oh, already! Professor Dippet is not going to like it" he laughed anyways.

"What? What if they don't want to gives us dinner because we are late!? And I have not done my homework yet!"

"Oh! Homework is important... why don't you do it, and... dinner, we need dinner"

"But... you have to go somewhere, don't you?"

"Yes. But you have to eat. What do you want?"

"I... well, I had some... I will be fine, don't worry. Thank you, sir."

"No, no. I am asking you because if not, I will chose myself."

"What? You don't have to order dinner for me. I forgot to take care of the time. I will be more responsible in the future."

"I will order food for both of us. Do you like chocolate cake? Or do you prefer something else?"

"I... I like it but..."

"Aha?"

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"Because I distracted you. I'm sure you had important things to do and I were here talking and..."

"But it has been interesting, I learned about religion and hell and sinners. Oh! And you have to explain me about the wedding!"

"Ah... the wedding. I'm sure it won't be Presbyterian. But maybe it will be catholic... do you know?"

"Oh... Presbyterian. I did not... I... is there a big of a difference? I was searching for the invitation, yes!"

"No, but it is, if it is a Muslim wedding, for example"

"Oh. Muslim. No, I don't think they are Muslims"

"Well, if it's catholic or protestant it's OK"

"What is the common religion here?"

"Presbyterian, but it doesn't consider the weddings as a sacrament"

"Sacrament. You have to explain me better... what do you want for dinner?"

"Anything would be fine... I insist that you don't have to order anything..."

He is not going to order it, sweetie.

But she didn't know.

Ok, he loves corn dogs so, there you go. For a moment we though they were going to have just chocolate cake.