Untitled Part 14

A week and a half later. I still suspect that the Dumbledore spell will repel all the spells from duels.

It was possible to be honest. Poppy says that this is not fair!

Anyways she was perfectioning her best spell... a very serious an intimidating dark staring. And THAT spell will be the end of half the magical world. No one will ever have a peaceful and happy day after that *Albus Dumbledore drama queen*

Oh, come oooon. So exaggerate. But that will be the true ancient witchcraft.

Minerva sighed because Poppy had been mad at her since the last duel club session, but it wasn't her fault that the Dumbledore spell was so powerful!

Enough boring was win all the duels, even against Filius so nobody wanted to duel with her.

Ask him to cancel the spell.

No! It made her feel special and safe! It is HER spell.

She was... both.

She preferred make a drama and still felt that way. Anyways, Poppy had been mad at her in a completely selfish and inconsiderate way, because she really did nothing wrong and she didn't see why she had to say sorry.

So, they were going to class "together" but without say a word. And they didn't study together since then. It was a problem the firsts days, because Minerva didn't come back to Dumbledore office until he invited her again, to not disturb the investigation, and stopped all her regular tasks with the media, saying everybody that he wouldn't grant again an interview until somebody would do an interesting question.

So, that made her had a lot of free time the last days.

Luckily, Alonna seemed more reasonable, so, she was studying with her and the second grades.

Then, the next chess club meeting come and there she went without saying a word.

Gosh, Poppy, you are harsh! Poppy glanced at her when she entered the room, and just frowned a bit.

They were partners in chess too... but she did not want to be her partner today.

Or maybe she did, if only Minerva went there and said that she was sorry for cheating on the duelling club, just because she didn't like to lose.

Minerva rolled her eyes when saw Poppy going with Filius.

So offended. We need Pomona... they are the ones who usually get mad. But alright, if Minerva does not want to talk with her, we will not talk to her and that's it. Jum!

Minerva didn't matter to talk to her but she wasn't going to say sorry.

She is a cheat!

That isn't cheat!

It is cheating! She was using a professor's magic to win all the duels!

Rolling eyes. I don't know if they knew how was she doing it. I mean... the students.

Ohh... so Minerva was only... winning. Wooooooooonderful. Ugh ugh ugh.

Ok, that made Poppy even angrier but she didn't expect Minerva to say sorry. She only expected that Minerva would stop GLOATING.

Yes, Minerva thinks that is unfair to say that Dumbledore did it to her and not to the others.

Hmm ugh. Poppy's pride was the problem. She had won once, then Minerva was untouchable afterwards. How the hell did she do that? And she didn't want to say... Poppy rolled eyes, a bit sad because... she did not have so many friends, you know.