Untitled Part 10

In the end, Albus went to bed and before preparing... he looked around, and smiled. A muggle's bed, just for him! And a kid's bedroom. First thing was taking one of her dolls and talking to her or it.

Facepalm.

Probably he will spend the next few minutes making the doll cook in the little kitchen...

Ok... nobody said you can't play.

He looked around and took a random book, the one that he did not know. He flicked his wand and... changed these awful clothes for Pyjamas. Orange Pyjamas. With blue. And with stars and moons.

That is what you were wearing all day long! They are actually real Pyjamas!

No! It is not the same, these are made of... fluffy squishy softy material.

Also the others!

No, the others are made of silk. To be honest I don't know how Albus does not slip to the floor.

We don't know how he keeps his arse warm. DON'T MENTION THE BLOODY SOCKS!

Well... he warms himself with magic and mismatched socks.

Well.

In the end, he moved the bed to read for a bit doing lumos with his wand, of course... aaaaand he found the instructions.

5 a.m. When he realized.

Probably. He is going to start laughing out loud anyway.

Don't want to freak out the people in the next village

It is just that the instructions are funny!

Once the laughs subsided (the did, after a while), He conjured a new piece of parchment, an ink bottle and a feather and sat in the little chair, in front of her little desk (Gellert, please laugh at this...)

He started writing, quite carefully of not splashing purple ink anywhere (and failing a bit)

«Albus Dumbledore's questions to Minerva's rules:

1. What about making notes on the books? Or draw on the books? Or make them magical, so they read you whenever you open them. Oh! That's a great idea... although don't be scared, they will only read to you»

He smiled, stood up and started with the little magic. After a while, he returned and sat again.

«...if you ask them to, when you are alone and you will be the only one hearing.»(if you were wondering, yes, they will read her with his voice... a great company for the lonely nights of a teen... but that is for a few years later)

Then he re-read number two... and went to check the lights. And spent the next five minutes punching the button... And decided he didn't want only to check the lamps... he went to disassemble one of them. And to assemble it again with magic. The lamp with continue working but light will tilt and sparkle a bit when turned on.

He sat again and started writing...

«2. I didn't try to disassemble... I succeeded! And assembled it perfectly again!»

Then he looked at the... bike. He supposed it was the bicycle. He had already wondered why someone would ride a bike inside a bedroom. He knew how to ride a bike, by the way... with a bit of help. Of magic, of course. Especially because robes usually got tangled with that weird chain thing, so he... well, let's say it was weird to watch him ride uphill without moving the legs. But she didn't have to know that.

«3. I know how to ride a bicycle! But why do you ride it inside? You have to explain me.

4. Magical dolls scare me»