Untitled Part 1

JK, please, stay away of trans people and this characters. For the greater good.

Minerva McGonagall and the Chamber of Secrets

Minerva McGonagall was the eleven years old daughter of a clergyman of a little village in the highlands of Scotland.

She was clever, sensible, serious and proud. She had two younger brothers and a letter.

It came with an owl while they were, ironically, in the church. And her mother blanched as the candles' wax when she saw it.

So, Minerva took it from the owl when they came out from his father's preaching and instantly opened it to read it. Her mother had told her about it before, a school that would ask her to go in September.

"It was my School too, Robert, nothing bad is going to happen to her. She will be fine, it is in Scotland, and we will see her in Christmas and in summer" Minerva overheard her mother talking to her father.

A few moments after, she read again this letter from that funny named School "Hogwarts", signed by this funny named deputy headmaster "Albus Dumbledore" with this absurd Wizardry and Witchcraft books list. All of this seemed like a bad joke, but her mother couldn't have been more serious about it when she promised to take her to London to buy new books.

New books always was good news, even with the witchcraft thing.

And anyways, the letter said she could have a cat. Or an Owl or a Toad or whatever. But let's focus in the important part.

So... well done, Isobel McGonagall, you almost got it. Minerva almost forgot the cat when you opened the entrance of Diagon Alley.

And we are not going to talk about what happened in the wand's shop when she almost pissed herself... Or, "Broomsticks? Seriously? Mum, did you see this?"

But just after all the emotions of the initial shock "I will miss home, and dad, and you, and Robert, and Malcolm... And all my friends from the school. It would help this to be less traumatic and the letter says it, mum. I can have one. This... Albus Dumbledore says it. A cat."

So they came out from the pet shop "Magical Menagerie" with a little kitten called Chesire in their last stop and all her life changed after this shopping evening.

All of the "strange events in her life, that ones we don't talk about. No, Minerva, don't insist. Not even to your father. Nobody can know this" seemed to have sense now.

She was a witch! One with a wand! A real wand! (She tried it a few times, to be sure it continued sparkling after they walked away from Ollivander's)

But wasn't all of these like everything her father hated? She understood easily why it was a secret in her family, but it was extremely exciting to... keep calm!

She had been jumping in her room over a week, and reading again and again all her new books until September.

Maybe the reader would want to know about the... special subject. Maybe he or she expect something... as a tingle in her fingers when Minerva took for first time "A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration" by Emeric Switch. Maybe a disturbance in the universe. Some sparks or someone holding their breath. Something. Anything. As a premonitory sign, "you will be The Girl. That Girl. This is your destiny. It was wrote in the stars before you were born."

But all we know is that magic doesn't really work that way or Divination would be a better rated subject. So nothing really happened. In fact, she preferred "The Standard Books of Spells" by Miranda Goshawk because she succeed (after a few tries) with the Wingardium Leviosa and she thought that she wouldn't have to carry anything ever again for the rest of her life.