Untitled Part 8

So... well. Tomorrow morning, after the morning routine, she went to sit with Poppy during the breakfast. She smiled because finally she went with her to the library yesterday.

"Good morning!" I think they had transfigurations today again. You will notice soon how Monday, Wednesday and Friday will become the favourite days of the week for Minerva.

"Hey! Good morning! How are you?"

"Fine! And you?"

"I was reviewing my notes" she explained.

"Of what?"

"Transfigurations. I think I will be able to impress Dumbledore today..."

"Ah! And what are you going to do?"

Suddenly, a very very very short boy of Ravenclaw, jumped to the chair in front of them both with a big smile and a lot of papers on the hands.

"Hey, girls!"

"Oh!" exclaimed Poppy, startled.

"Ehm... hello?" said Minerva and looked Poppy sideways because maybe she knew the boy.

Poppy smiled a bit, because she'd seen him. But had never talked to him. He was a... fourth grade?

"I'm Filius, you are in the first grade, aren't you? I'm spreading advertising about the school clubs, because they will start the next week and maybe you would join!" He exclaimed, so joyful giving them some sheet of parchment.

Poppy took one sheet. Minerva did the same, reading it a little.

"What club do you recommend?" Poppy asked.

"We have a lot of super fun options! I'm in the chorus, because I have a super sweet voice, and in the duel club because I'm a genius with charms! And in the chess club, it's really fun!

We have other options... well, not the Quidditch, because you are freshmen year, but, gobstones... or the gardener's club if you are into plants."

"Hmmm I don't know. Maybe chess?" Poppy made a face because she didn't like any of that.

"Oh, I like chess" Minerva agreed.

"Oh, come on! And you don't like the chorus? We sing in Christmas in front all the school! It's really fun!"

"I think I don't have a good enough voice for a chorus" said Minerva looking at him.

"It doesn't matter! We will put you on the back!" He laughed.

"I'm not going to join a club to be put on the back!" She complained.

"I don't sing that well either. But... gardening? Duel? And what about studying..." Poppy said.

"Come on, there has to be time for everything!"

"You say that because you the older and you already know a lot of things."

"And... the duel club is like studying charms in practice."

"Hmm... " Poppy looked at Minerva "what do you think?"

"Maybe we could try..." She shrugged.

"But duel. Can't we get hurt?"

"Of course not... but anyways we have a good nurse" Filius smiled. Minerva shrugged.

"Hmm... I'm still worried. I insist on the chess club..."

"Well, you don't have to answer now, just think on it." answered Filius. Poppy smiled at him.

"Who is the head of each club?"

"I'm the head of the chorus and the duel club" he smiled. Poppy smiled too, looking at him sideways.