"Now" MinWoo turned back to all of us, "do you mind if I click a picture of all 4 of you?"

"What? Why?" y/n had been surprisingly silent all this while.. Of course I knew that she knew that all of us had a thing for her.. but the fact that she hadn't said anything about it yet was what was driving me mad.. Y/n was incredibly good at confrontation.. so why was she still silent?

"I need to put it on my fridge" MinWoo said with the straightest face.

Jimin chuckled, "give me a copy of it then-"

"Of course, get in position"

"My face is probably puffy" y/n said, "I just woke up-"

"You look gorgeous" Taehyung said.

"You look great, don't worry" Jimin said.

As if out of habit, y/n turned to me, I nodded and then smiled at her. It felt nice that even though the two of them just praised her, she still sought validation from me...

She rolled her eyes, "fine,, just one picture"

"Y/n, can I sit on your lap?" Taehyung asked her.

"Uh- sure" y/n replied, grinning.

"What-" i looked at them incredulously.

"Why would you sit on her lap?" Jimin asked.

"Would you rather have her sit on my lap? I'm okay with that too-"

"I'm not sitting on anyone's lap" y/n pulled Taehyung onto her lap, "what? Stop looking at me like that" she said to me, it was then I realized that I had been staring "you could've sat here too if you asked first"

"Yes exactly" Taehyung said, "why was I even fighting for sitting beside you? this is the most comfortable seat-"

Y/n chuckled but Jimin spoke up, "Shut up and look ahead" he was probably as jealous as I was.

Taehyung was too big in front of y/n.. he was hiding her entirely.. So she parted her legs and let him sit in between them and then put her arms around Taehyung's waist.... Was she doing this on purpose...... What is wrong with her...??

I sat next to y/n and looked into MinWoo's polaroid.

I saw Taehyung's hands hover over y/n's thighs for the briefest moment, but then he put one of his hands over y/n's arm and put his other hand over my thigh...... What on earth is he up to..? 

Ignoring the apparent funny feeling in my stomach, I put my hand over Taehyung's, who gave me a slight side smirk, and then put my other arm over y/n's shoulder where Jimin's arm was already present.... obviously.....

MinWoo took 5 pictures and handed us each a polaroid and then he kept one for himself... He was ready to make his way back to his seat but y/n stopped him and went after him; "Wait- I need to talk to you-"

"Thick thighs save lives" Taehyung said once y/n was out of earshot, "do you both have a thigh workout?" he turned to me, "her thighs are so soft but yours are firm.. I really wanted to touch her thighs-"

"Can you stop talking about her thighs?" Jimin said.

"Jimin has really amazing thighs too-" Taehyung told me.

"Alright, calm down Taehyung-" I chuckled, "our thigh enthusiast".

"I'm an ass enthusiast too" he said, "and it's really cool that my best friend, my crush and my ex; all three of you have an amazing ass"

"You have an amazing ass too"  I noted, "and your thighs are pretty solid- you have great core strength-"

"OKAY ENOUGH- the next thing you're gonna do is talk about your sex life next,, I don't wanna hear it-" Jimin put his hands over his ears. I laughed at how red his face had turned.

Taehyung scoffed, "pussy"

Y/n's POV:

I went after MinWoo; sure I was being more forward with the boys than usual but MinWoo was leaving nothing filtered.

"MinWoo" I called out.

He turned around and grinned, "what's up my favourite bitch"

"What are you trying to do?"

"Making sure you hoe out on this trip"

"I am not a hoe-"

"Yeah? You seemed to be loving the attention though.. I did come once while all of you were asleep.. together.." he smirked, "that's what I want for you, get hammered and get laid."

I rolled my eyes, "shut up MinWoo-"

"No, you shut up. This is the only time you can make bad decisions and blame it on alcohol or just the vacation mood.. Then you'll be stuck in the real world.. it's just three days y/n.. three days, three guys, sleep with all of them."

"You're suggesting very unhealthy mechanisms.. there would be no sleeping around."

"Says who? A virgin."

"You did not just-"

He nodded, "I did. How long are you gonna pretend that you're not attracted to them?"

"That doesn't mean I'll sleep with all of them-"

"Oh you wanna sleep with them together?" he seemed to be contemplating that for a moment.

"I didn't say that-"

"That's very bold of you but it's too soon I guess.. Maybe you can propose it some other time.."

I shook my head, as if trying to get rid of the very unhealthy thoughts in my head, but obviously I was enjoying my imagination... "You're not helping my mind calm down-"

He shook his head, "I'm trying to aggravate you further.. at least go make out with them.. Wear short clothes like this, make them go feral" he smirked, "not that they won't go feral even if you wore overalls.. or even the university mascot costume for that matter.... What I'm saying is, they're beyond gone.. so either let them act on it or take the lead."

"But what then?"

"Hmm?"

"I mean, what after being with them? How can I ever be with one? It's just so-"

"Let fate decide the rest, y/n.. don't overthink this"

"You're of no help" I rolled my eyes and went back to my seat.

Hellooooo,, I'm not so happy with the chapter.. :((

I've been kinda distracted... sorry for  the poor quality lmao