Chapter-28

"Hyung, I—"

"Oh shut up, Sunghoon."

Heeseung shut Sunghoon up, as Sunghoon felt Heeseung's lips pressed on his. Sunghoon's eyes widened, not knowing how to react. Did Heeseung discover it? Did Heeseung listened to the mixtape?All this thoughts were in Sunghoon's head.

Heeseung's lips moved slowly against Sunghoon's, as if he was savoring the moment. His hand was on Sunghoon's neck while the other was on Sunghoon's cheeks. Heeseung started to tilt his head, getting a better access, while Sunghoon was still dumbfounded, not even knowing whether he should be moving his lips or not.

Heeseung pulled away slowly, staring deep into Sunghoon's eyes, "Did you really think I was gonna let you off with that? Leaving me with that mixtape?"

"Hyung..."

"How dare you confess your feelings to me in that mixtape then you were saying that you'll be with someone else by the end of the recording? Hm?"

"I...I just..."

"You can't just do that, Sunghoon. You can't do that, especially to me. These past few days, I just kept on having multiple thoughts about you. My head was full of Sunghoon. I was confused, why were you having that effect on me?"

"I'm sorry..."

"How dare you hide that mixtape from me? It was...it was the thing I needed the most.It...it answered all my questions."

"W-what?"

"Sunghoon, you're not the only person who broke the last rule."

"W-what do you mean?"

He gave Sunghoon a smile, "Actions speak louder than words."

"What—"

Once again, Heeseung cut Sunghoon off as he crashed his lips on Sunghoon. Heeseung wrapped his arms around Sunghoons waist, pulling Sunghoon closer to him. Sunghoon melted into the kiss, making him close his eyes and moving along with Heeseung.

Heeseung pulled away, whispering against Sunghoon's lips, "You're mine..." before attaching his lips on Sunghoon again.

It was the best feeling ever to Sunghoon.

Fake || heehoon ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara