Chapter-07

"I heard your boyfriend got picked on from your fangirls." Jay said as he take a sip on his wine.

"Yeah, I heard that too. I even heard rumors that you pushed the girl away who was bothering him." Ni-ki added as he poured some wine on his glass.

Heeseung chuckled, "Of course I did, I don't want anyone messing with what's mine."

They stared at Heeseung, then looked at each other, then back at Heeseung again.

Heeseung raised his brow, "What?"

"Okay, spill the tea." Jay said.

"What tea?" Heeseung asked.

"What really is going on? With Sunghoon? Since when did you come to like him?" Ni-ki asked.

"I always flirt with him right?"

"Uh-huh, just flirt. So why is he your boyfriend now?"

"He just is."

"Something smells fishy here. Sunghoon doesn't even like you. In fact, he hates you. So how were you able to get him to say yes?"

"Did you forget? I'm Lee Heeseung."

"Nope.No no.Even if you're Lee Heeseung, Sunghoon is not the type of person who would easily fall for your traps."

Heeseung rolled his eyes, taking a sip from his wine, "I guess my charms are just irresistible."
Heeseung then stood up, grabbing his car keys from the coffee table, "Anyway, I'm going ahead. I need to pick up my boyfriend from his job."

* * * * *

It was just a normal day in the bar. Sunghoon was doing his job normally.
So far, he haven't met up with those troublesome customers yet.Sure he've already encountered those who are weirdly drunk but nothing weirder than that which could harm him.

Well, that's what he thought.

"Hey cutie."

"What drinks do you prefer Sir?" Sunghoon asked politely, trying to keep the conversation professional.

"Would you recommend something delicious?"

"Well, maybe some gin cocktails?"

He licked his lips, leaning closer to Sunghoon's face, "Really?But I think that you'd probably taste better. How about I order you instead?"

Sunghoon sighed, "Sir, I apologize but I'm not for sale."

"Oh come on. I'm rich, I can give you whatever you want. Tell me, how much would it cost me for you to be ruined by me?"

'Why does everyone thinks I want to be ruined or ruin them? That's disgusting.'

"Sir, for the second time, I'm not for sale and I am not interested."

He leaned closer, grabbing Sunghoon's chin and scanning his face, "Don't be picky, I'm sure you're just shy."

"Sir, please let go of me."

"No." He refused.

"He told you to let go of him so do so."

They both turned their heads to whoever said that, meeting with the eyes of Sunoo.

"Excuse me but who are you?"

"I'm a bartender who works here, Sir. And from what I can see, you're being disrespectful."

He scoffed, "Is that how you should treat your customers?"

"No sir, is that how 'you' treat employees?"