Chapter-10

He laughed, hearing Sunghoon's last statement.

"What? I'm serious!"

"Oh I'm sorry." He said, covering his mouth to compose himself, "That was just so clichè."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "I'm being serious here, heeseung-hyung. Can't you at least cooperate?"

"Hm... no falling in love? But baby, I think I might fail in that." He said,  leaning closer to Sunghoon's face. Heeseung's lips then curved into a smirk, "Of course I'm kidding. After all, Miyen's the reason why we are doing this."

"Exactly. Besides, I'm confident enough I won't fall for someone like you."

"Really? I doubt it."

Sunghoon gave him a sarcastic smile, "Stop dreaming, Lee Heeseung. I would never fall in love with you."

"Okay then. But, what if it does happen?"

"What do you mean?"

"What if one of us actually falls in love?"

"Simple, we stop this fake relationship and act as strangers."

"Okay, what if you fall in love with me, would you even be confident enough to tell me that?"

"Obviously."

He chuckled, "Sunghoon, I don't think you haven't been in love yet."

Sunghoon raised his brow at him, "What makes you say that?"

"When you fall in love with someone, it's not that easy to tell them how you feel."

"Really? Well, never heard of it. Besides, I think we wouldn't have to worry  about anything, I won't fall in love with you, never!"

"And what if it happens?"

"Seriously  Hyung, I can't even picture that happening." Heeseung raised his brows at Sunghoon, 

"But well if that happens...then let's just go with the flow, I guess?But anyway, if one of us do fall in love, we will have to stop this fake relationship, deal?"

"Deal."

"So, anything more to add before we finalised the contract?"

Heeseung slouched back on his seat, "Hm..." He muttered, then leaning closer again, motioning his forefinger on Sunghoon, "Sunghoon, lean closer for a while."

Sunghoon tilted his head in confusion but leaned anyway making their faces only a few inches away from each other.They stayed like that for a while, none of them talking making Sunghoon raise his brows at Heeseung,when Heeseung suddenly closed the gap between them ,capturing his lips into a soft, smooth, and slow kiss.

Sunghoon froze at his place, not even able to move his lips or move away from him until Heeseung pulled away with a smirk on his face.

"Now that's a practice."

Sunghoon slumped back on his seat, jaw dropped, eyes still widened.He let out a scoff, "What did you just do?"

Heeseung took a sip from his drink, "Sunghoon, we talked about this right?"

"Yeah but I thought we're only supposed to do that when we're in front of Miyen!"

"Well most of the time, yes. But hey, we can still do it when we need to right? To show that you're mine. Besides, your lips taste good." He  winked.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "Hyung, first of all, I'm not yours so you don't need to show that in public."

"Well, people have been eyeing you since earlier, if you haven't noticed."