Chapter-05

"Park Sunghoon, be my boyfriend."

"What the--?!"

They stared at each other for a while. Sunghoon's eyebrows furrowed in disgust as Heeseung's words processed in his brain.

Sunghoon let out a sigh, "Heeseung, go bother someone else please."

"No, I'm serious."

"Mhm, I can see your sincerity." Sunghoon sarcastically said.

"For real, I need you to be my boyfriend."

"Need." Sunghoon repeated, "And why is that?"

Heeseung leaned towards Sunghoon's face with a smirk on his face, "I want to offer a deal."

Sunghoon puts his hands on Heeseung's chest, pushing him away, "W-what deal?"

"You see," Heeseung paused, leaning closer to Sunghoon's face again, "I want my girlfriend back, and I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend."

"Okay?Why do I have to be the one to pretend?"

"I heard you're having financial problems."

"So?What is it to you?"

"Well, I can pay you if you pretend to be my boyfriend."

Sunghoon scoffed, "Heeseung, what do you think of me? A gold digger? Someone you can buy with money? Well I'm sorry but no."

Sunghoon pushed him away with full force and immediately walked away when Heeseung suddenly spoke again.

"Wait!"

Sunghoon turned around visibly annoyed,

"What?!"

"Think about it first before you decide.I'm not saying this because of all that money, I just thought that maybe it could help you as well. You help me get her back, I help you with your financial problems. It's a win-win situation, after all."

They stared at each other for a moment. Sunghoon sighed, turning away from Heeseung and immediately walking away without saying a word.

* * * * *

"Sunghoon?You okay?" Jungwon asked as he noticed Sunghoon was spacing out.

"Oh, yeah. I was just...thinking."

"Oh, okay."

Sunghoon sighed, "Hey jungwon."

"Hm?"

"What would you do if someone ask you to be their boyfriend?"

Jungwon gasped, "Someone asked you to be his boyfriend—"

"Shh!! Keep it down."

Jungwon covered his mouth, "Sorry...but, for real?!"

sunghoon sighed and slowly nodded, "Yeah."

"Who is it? Who's the lucky guy? Or girl?"

"It's... a guy."

"Who is it?"

"It's someone you won't really expect..."

"Uh-huh, who is it?"

"It's... Lee Heeseung..."

jungwon's eyes widened, "Lee what?!"

"I know! I was surprised as well!"

"Why? I mean, he has only flirted with you so why would he suddenly ask you to be his boyfriend?You should obviously dump him."

"Actually..."