Chapter-11

Sunghoon groaned, not wanting to get up from bed as he heard Jungwon's voice telling him to get up.

"Park Sunghoon!Get up!"

Sunghoon's eyebrows twitched, hearing that name.He opened his eyes, seeing jungwon glaring at him.

"Finally! For your information, Park Sunghoon-ssi, your boyfriend is already waiting outside."

Sunghoon immediately stood up from his bed, "What?! It's still early—" he stopped as he glanced at the clock and realized he overslept. "—oh."

"Now go prepare yourself because I am going to leave."

Jungwon turned his back when Sunghoon suddenly called him out, "Jungwon, wait!"

Jungwon stopped, turning back at Sunghoon, "Hm?"

"Why don't you come with me?"

"What?"

"I mean...with Heeseung-hyung and me?"

"Nuh-uh, I am not going to third wheel between the two of you."

"Come on! You know we're not even real!"

"Yeah sure, I still don't want to." He then grinned at Sunghoon, "Why? Are you nervous~?"

"What? No!"

"Okay then, I'm going ahead!"

"Jungwon—" Sunghoon wasn't able to finish his sentence as Jungwon already made his way out of the dorm leaving him to sigh.

Sunghoon approached the door, opening it slowly and peeking through it only to see Heeseung leaning against the wall, waiting for him.

He then noticed sunghoon.He waved his hand with a smile.Sunghoon sighed and gestured him to come inside.

"You wait here, I'm going to take a bath first."

Heeseung nodded and took a seat on the couch while Sunghoon head his way to the bathroom to take a shower. Once he was done, he wrapped himself in his bathrobe and went out of the bathroom.As soon as Heeseung noticed him, his eyes widened, eyeing Sunghoon from head to toe.

He then looked away immediately, "Sorry..."

That's when Sunghoon realized he was only in his bathrobe, making his face flustered.He rushed his way inside the bedroom and changed into his school uniform.

He packed his books inside his bag and slung it over his shoulder.He went out to the living room and headed towards the mirror, fixing his hair slightly while Heeseung watched him.

As soon as he finished, he faced Heeseung, "Done! Let's go."

They headed to Heeseung's car. He opened the passenger's seat door for Sunghoon before going into the driver's seat.Heeseung started the car and glanced at Sunghoon, grabbing his hands and intertwining their fingers, "Ready for today?"

Sunghoon rolled his eyes with a chuckle, "You're being cheesy, hyung." He said as he let go of his hand but Heeseung grabbed it again, this time, holding it firmly.

"You are my boyfriend, after all."

"Whatever."

Heeseung gave him a smirk before letting go of his hand and started to drive their way to the campus.

It wasn't a long ride as the campus was just near the dorms.As they arrived, Heeseung opened the door, once again for Sunghoon and wrapped his arm around Sunghoon's waist, pulling him closer to him as they walk through the hallway.

Of course, people were looking at them.Heeseung and Sunghoon have showed affection to the public before but this time it was different.This time, it's like they're publicly announcing their relationship.Well, fake relationship.