Chapter-15

As usual, Sunghoon stared blankly at the people dancing in front of him with the lights blinking and the loud music.He let out a sigh, wanting time to move faster.

"Mind getting me some drink, cutie?"

Sunghoon snapped out of his thoughts as a customer came, "Sure sir— Heeseung hyung?"

Heeseung chuckled, "You look very bored right now."

Sunghoon sighed, "I indeed am. Why are you here anyway?"

"What?Can't I come to see my boyfriend?"

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "Now's not the time to be flirting, hyung.Why are you here, really?"

Heeseung looked at the crowd with his arm resting on the bar table, "Nothing, I guess I just wanna have some fun again."

"Hm...so are there any drinks that you would want, Sir?"

He gave Sunghoon a smile, "Just a whiskey is fine."

"Coming right up!"

Sunghoon started to prepare his drink.He handed it to Heeseung and Heeseung nodded with a smile, "Thank you, cutie."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes with a chuckle and Heeseung went off to a couch while he drank his whiskey. Sunghoon started cleaning the bar for his body to at least do something.He tended some drinks and wiped the glasses.

Sunghoon's eyes then landed on Heeseung, who did not look very good.His eyebrows were furrowed and his grips on his glass was tightened.His eyes were looking into one direction.Sunghoon followed his eyes and there they were, Eunseok and Miyen.They were at the middle of the dance floor, dancing and making out.

Heeseung seemed furious.His eyes had a mixture of anger and sadness. Sunghoon hates seeing him like that.He hates seeing him getting hurt. Following his instinct, Sunghoon removed his apron, tossing it on the floor and immediately headed towards Heeseung, crashing his lips on his.

Heeseung flinched at Sunghoon's sudden action.Sunghoon grabbed Heeseung's head and pulled him closer to him, moving his lips aggressively on Heeseung's.Heeseung pushed Sunghoon away while his hands were on Sunghoon's arms. "Sunghoon, what are you doing?!"

Sunghoon ignored him and crashed his lips on his again but Heeseung just pulled away, "Sunghoon—"

"Hyung, kiss me."

"What?"

"They're watching right?"

Heeseung's eyes widened, glancing at their direction and as expected, Miyen was looking at them.Heeseung looked back at Sunghoon and Sunghoon nodded in approval.

"Damn it." Heeseung blurted before crashing his lips against Sunghoon.

Their lips moved aggressively on each other, both fighting for dominance. Sunghoon wrapped his hands around Heeseung's neck and Heeseung wrapped his one hand around Sunghoon's waist.While his other hand moved to Sunghoon's neck, pulling him even closer as Heeseung tilt his head to get a better access on Sunghoon's lips.

Heeseung bit his lip, making Sunghoon gasp and taking that opportunity to slide his tongue inside Sunghoon's mouth, exploring every part of it.Not daring to lose, Heeseung slid Sunghoon's tongue inside his mouth and their tongues danced together in sync.They pulled away and was separated by a string of saliva as they catch out breaths.

Heeseung took another glance at Miyen and smirked in satisfaction before looking back at Sunghoon and kissing him again.They were making out, in front of them, in front of her. They were interrupted as they hear someone clear her throat.