Chapter-03

"I haven't seen you before.Are you new here?"A lady told Sunghoon as he handed her the whiskey.

"Um, yeah. It's my first day."

She tilted her head, "How old are you?"

"Um...19."

She gave him a smile, "You look pretty handsome for that age, aren't you~"

"Uh...thanks, I guess?"

She held on her drink as she mixed it slowly, leaning close to his face.

"You're literally so handsome. How about we do something fun?"

His eyes widened with her words.He cleared his throat.

"Uh...I'm not that kind of person, sorry."

"Why?You're such a pretty boy and I'm sure you'd want to do me~"

She flirted, as if she thought he would give in to her.He was rather disgusted than attracted to her.She's really not his type.

"No.I'm sorry.You should go find someone else."He told her sternly.

She chuckled, leaning closer and putting her finger in his chin as she stared at his lips.

"Your lips looks so kissable."

He cringed at her actions.He was about to move away when suddenly, someone pulled her arm to get her away from him.

"Get off the little boy,will you?He doesn't seem to be interested in you."

Sunghoon furrowed his brows as the guy who just helped him looked familiar.The flashing lights are making it harder for him to recognize who he was until he looked into Sunghoon's eye.

"You!" Sunghoon said as he recognized him.

He winked at sunghoon before turning back to the girl.The girl was suddenly smiling at him, moving her body closer to him.She blinked her eyes that showed off her fake long lashes.

"Well Mr. I can see that you look better than the bartender right here  and it seemed like he was too innocent for me.While you..."She paused, leaning closer to him.

"...you look perfect for me.Why don't we do something fun?"

He let out a chuckle,"You sure you can handle it baby?"

Those words just made Sunghoon even more disgusted.He rolled his eyes and garnished some glasses instead as he tried to ignore them.

"Of course cutie~" She said, wrapping her hands around his neck.

He gave her a sarcastic smile.Suddenly he pushed her away, making her jaw drop in surprise.

"Sorry, but I'm not really interested in you." He frankly said.

The girl blinked, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Excuse me!?Did you come for me or did you come for this bartender?Are you gay!?"

"Correction. I'm bi.But you could say that, I did come for him...not for you."

She coffed in disbelief."Unbelievable!"

She said before walking away leaving the two of them alone.

Sunghoon started wiping the table just to ignore him but he could feel Heeseung's gaze at him with a smirk.
He rolled his eyes and continued doing his job when Heeseung suddenly spoke.

"Is that how you treat your customers?" He asked.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes before looking at him and giving out a forced smile.