Chapter-17

Sunghoon blinked, trying to process his mind, the big difference of the dorms in Block A and in Block C.

"You okay?"

He blinked again, shaking his head, "Oh. Sorry, it's just...this dorm is too big for two people."

Heeseung chuckled, "That's luxury for you."

"Is Jay here?"

"Nope, I think he asked Jungwon for a date."

"A date?!"

"Well, not a date.But a study session, though we all know, that's just an excuse right?"

Sunghoon chuckled, "I guess."

They entered Heeseung's room and Heeseung put his bag down on the floor.He removed his jacket and threw it on the bed.

"You don't seem like a clean person." Sunghoon told him.

"It's not like that! I mean, I guess it's normal for every student to do this right?"

"Not for me."

Heeseung rolled his eyes, "Whatever, let's just get to the topic, shall we?"

"Sure!"

They sat on Heeseung's table and started to write their progress in a piece of paper.

"So apparently, it seems like Miyen has been jealous of us being affectionate for the past few weeks." Heeseung said.

"How many weeks has it been?"

"Hm...oh. It's been a month already!"

'A month...two months left then.'

"Well, I guess we did have a lot of achievements for a whole month, don't you think?" Sunghoon told Heeseung.

"Uh-huh, I'm really impressed.But making her jealous is not the big deal here."

"Well, the real deal is for you to get her back."

"Mhm."

"How are we supposed to step up our game then?"

"Hm..."

They have been thinking for thirty minutes already on how they will make Miyen get even more jealous for her to come back but they couldn't think of any idea at all.

Sunghoon sighed, "The real problem is," he said, tapping the pencil on the table, looking straight to Heeseung's eyes, "Eunseok."

Heeseung nodded, "We have to get rid of him first."

Sunghoon slumped his shoulders back, "And how are we gonna do that? They seems so attached with each other."

"We have to think of a way..."

They paused in silence until Sunghoon felt his stomach growling, "Do you have any food?"

He looked up to Sunghoon's eyes and let out a chuckle, "Sure, I'll order us some food.What do you want?"

"You."

Heeseung choked on air as Sunghoon said those words making Sunghoon laugh out loud. "I mean a pizza" sunghoon said as he laughed.

Heeseung rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone to order some food.It didn't take too long before the pizza arrived. He placed the pizza at the table and Sunghoon immediately grabbed himself a piece.

"Wow, you're not too hungry, are you?" Heeseung said as he chuckle.

Sunghoon shrugged and took a bite on the pizza, "I'm tired with school too, you know?"