Chapter-27

Heeseung went back to his dorm after two days of staying at the mansion. He sighed, putting down his bag at the floor as soon as he arrived inside.

"Oh, Hyung. You're back?"

"Hey, Jay." Heeseung said, flopping himself down the couch.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I...uh...I just realized something."

He scoffed, "What? You realized you're stupid?"

Heeseung sighed, "Basically."

"Wait— for real?"

Heeseung groaned, "Ah, how can I not realize my own feelings?!"

Jay rolled his eyes, "Yeah, you really are stupid."

"Shut it."

"What do you plan to do now?"

"I...I don't know..."

"There's still Miyen out there. Are you telling me you're going to break up with her?"

"I...I don't know!"

He sighed, "Well, you better decide now. Because you'll never know when Sunghoon will be taken away."

"stop saying that..."

* * * * *

They sat on their usual table in their cafeteria. Heeseung played with his food using his chopsticks, not even daring to eat it anymore because he don't have the appetite. He could only let out a sigh in frustration.

"Hyung, nothing's gonna happen if you keep on sighing." Jay said.

"Then tell me what I'm supposed to do." Heeseung told them.

"You see, Heeseung, we can't provide you the answer to that. Only you can—"

"Ni-ki!"Ni-ki was cut off as someone from behind him covered his eyes, "Guess who?"

A smile crept into Ni-ki's face, "Sunoo, I know it's you."

Sunoo giggled, removing his hands from Ni-ki's eyes. Ni-ki turned his head to meet with the eyes of Sunoo, the two of them smiling at each other. Ni-ki then leaned in to give Sunoo a kiss on the lips which had Jay and Heeseung surprised.

"Is it your lunch time as well?" Ni-ki asked.

Sunoo nodded, "Yup! I'm with Hoonie and Wonie!"

Behind Sunoo, was Jungwon and Sunghoon.Heeseung's eyes met Sunghoon's and they had an eye contact for a brief moment but Sunghoon was quick to look away.

"U-uh...Sunoo, me and Jungwon will go ahead." Sunghoon said.

"Wait, I'll go with you!" Sunoo said before turning again to Ni-ki, "I'll go ahead."

"Sure, I'll see you later." Ni-ki responded.

Sunoo nodded and gave Ni-ki a kiss on the cheek before walking away with Jungwon and Sunghoon.

Jay and Heeseung gave Ni-ki a stern look as soon as the three got away.

"What the hell was that?" Heeseung asked.

"Yeah! You haven't told us anything about this!" Jay added.

Ni-ki shrugged, "Well unlike you guys, I'm not a coward. I can easily admit to my own feelings."

"Since when?!"

"Since the party."

"You— what happened to you and Sunoo at the party?" Jay asked.

"To make the story short, I kissed him."

"That's all?" Heeseung asked.

"Yeah."