Reader is Gon's big sister figure hcs

When you first joined the group, Gon knew he was going to enjoy having you around. You weren't as energetic as he was, but you were smart, funny, and caring and that was enough for him.

There is just something about you that brings him comfort. Perhaps it's the way you care for him like his aunt, or maybe it's just your calm aura. Either way, it didn't take long for him to consider you his sister.

He tries to be extra careful when playing around with Killua because he doesn't want you to worry the way you do every time he gets injured. Gon truly tries to keep your stress levels to a minimum.

"These are my friends, and the girl over there talking to Kurapika is my sister!" Yes, that's how he introduces you to everyone, as his sister. One time, you even caught a glimpse of the note he was writing to his aunt and it said, "I consider (Y/N) my sister now, she reminds me of you with the way she worries and cares." 

Always hugs you goodbye and informs you where he is headed off to (Usually somewhere with Killua) before leaving.

He made you and him matching bracelets one time and neither of you have taken it off yet. Not like you'd want to anyway. You'll wear that messily braided green bracelet till the day you die and someone rips it off your wrist.

Insists that you teach him all of your cool tricks. His favorite that you've taught him so far is roller skating. He's proud that he can both skateboard and roller-blade thanks to you and Killua.

His nickname for you is "Koi" because he thinks Koi fish are comforting and relaxing to watch.

He loves when you cheer him on with whatever it is that he's doing. Whether it be dueling Killua or trying to fish, you always cheer him on.