Illumi with a ftm s/o hcs

"Illumi, I'm trans."

He won't understand at first, you'll have to explain it to him.

Illumi is an odd one. While he doesn't care about his partner's gender, he cares about his partner's anatomy. If you can't or aren't willing to give him children, he can not be with you.

I can see this going two ways.

If you've already had kids, he won't care. He'll be indifferent and pay for anything you may need.

If you have not had kids, he will leave you. He needs (yes, needs) children, so if you can't give him that, then he won't stay.

Illumi will also ask you if you're willing to bear children before you medically transition. Preferably 3, but he'd even settle for just 2.All in all, it has nothing to do with not supporting you, it has to do with whether you have kids or not. Illumi can not be with someone that can't bear him children.

Now, if you've already had kids or agreed to having kids before fully transitioning, he will do whatever to make you comfortable.

He's spent hours studying and learning about it, not that he would admit to it.

Illumi will send you on a shopping spree, he'll hire someone to give makeup tips and show you how to look more masculine using makeup. He'll do anything you want.

Once you've had the kids, you can do whatever. Whether it be medically transitioning or not medically transitioning, he can afford what you need.