Hisoka's love interest is Gon's cousin

Warnings: slight yandere Hisoka

--------------

well, this is awkward. It takes a lot to surprise this clown, but let me tell you he was shocked when he found out you and Gon were cousins.

He figured out you were related to Gon when he overheard Leorio and Kurapika one night.

"I didn't expect (Y/N) and Gon to be cousins," Leorio said.

"It makes sense, they act a lot like each other and there are some similarities in between them," Kurapika said.

How did he miss this information? Who knows.

In the beginning, he only wanted you because you were powerful and met his standards. Now, he wants you for that reason and to use you for information on Gon.

Hisoka doesn't mind it though. If anything, it makes things much easier for him. You are sure to know where Gon is at all times, or you'll at least be able to contact him. So in Hisoka's eyes, it's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

It makes him that much more insistent on making you his. Of course, he had motives before, but now they have doubled.

Once he does get you (and trust me, he will), his plans get in motion. It is just a matter of time, and Hisoka has plenty of time on his hands.

Basically, he plans on using you and possibly keeping you around if he thinks you're still good enough.