Hisoka with a loving and compassionate s/o

He didn't plan on keeping you around, that is until you started tending to all of his wounds after fights, making sure he was healthy, cleaning his clothes, and everything else.

Over time, Hisoka developed a soft spot for you. You were just so loving and caring towards him, even after everything he's done. You treat him like a regular person instead of some monster.

Since Hisoka is a pretty touchy person, he loves your hugs and gentle touches. His favorite thing that he notices you do is play with his fingers. In return, he usually plays with your hair.

"I got you the candy that you always like," Is what you said to him after one of your shopping trips.

He'd never felt so appreciated in his life. Surely you truly cared for him if you noticed something as small as his favorite candy bar.

Hisoka is the type to leave on week or more long trips. Usually, he never bothers telling anyone when he leaves but with you, he makes sure to leave a note.

He can never get enough of you. You're his comfort and home oddly enough. With you around, he knows he has someone to count on and a place to stay.

"You're really pretty," You said, staring at the man in front of you, which only made him shake his head and laugh.

"Pretty? Not handsome or plain old attractive, darling?" He asked, you nodding in response. "Well, you're quite the eye candy yourself, dear."

Surprisingly, not everything is sexual with Hisoka. He enjoys a gentle kiss on the neck that doesn't hold sexual intention every now and then.

Nose kisses. He loves them.

You never fail to amaze him with the way you know exactly what he wants. Honestly, it makes him feel happy that you remember the most random things about him.

"Here's that deck of cards you told me about last week."

"(Y/N), you were half asleep when I mentioned that."