Mornings- Hisoka x Reader

Fluff, just fluff. No warnings. 
------------------

You never thought you'd come to love cold hands, especially not his cold hands.

"Darling, wake up," Hisoka said, his hands trailing down your side in a comforting way.

You groaned, attempting to say no, but failing miserably. Getting up and having to leave your boyfriends hold didn't sound too nice.

He smiled, raking his fingers through your hair, "I made your favorite."

You peeked an eye open, unsure if he was being serious or trying to trick you, "I don't believe you."

"Have I ever lied to you?"

Both of you laughed, knowing full well he's a liar, it's what he does best. Though, he's made an effort to not lie to you.

"Mm, well I guess I'll just have to eat it all then, since you don't want any."

'What if he isn't lying and he actually did make breakfast," you thought, second guessing yourself.

A pout rests upon your lips, Hisoka fights the urge to kiss it away, to make you giggle and come downstairs with him.

"Alright, but if you're pranking me I won't kiss you for a week!"

You're hungry, okay?

Pulling yourself out of bed, your bones popped. "Getting old," he teased.

His arm wrapped around your waist as you walked downstairs together, the air smelling faintly of food.

Hisoka did not lie, as your favorite breakfast was on the table, prepared just how you liked it.

Reaching up, you gave him a kiss, "Thank you, Hiso."