And so, I let him cuddle me for a few minutes, against my better judgement.

Love is weird like that, isn't it? I remember John Green said it happens like how you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once. It hadn't happened like that for me.

Falling in love with Yunho felt more like a game of tug of war. It was hard to resist, I had to make an active effort to feel in control, and I could always feel the opposite side pulling me in. If I slipped even for just a little, the change was significant, like the floor was being swept from right under my feet, and the more I moved forward, the harder it was to pull the rope back towards me. It was easier to just give in. Maybe it's because we all experience love differently. Yunho was making me experience it different from even what I thought love was supposed to feel like.

I thought about those things as I lay against Yunho's firm chest. His slow breathing was soothing, and so was his thumb tracing small circles on my hip.

They say women make up problems when things are peaceful by asking questions they don't want to know the answer to, but that isn't it. Women who ask questions to "test" men are just women constantly raising their standard, and making sure their man is keeping up.

"Yunho," I said softly, looking up at the ceiling. "Hm?" He hummed softly, causing his chest to rumble under my ear. "What do you like about me?" I asked, sitting up slightly and placing my hands on either side of his head, looking down into his eyes.

Yunho smiled lazily up at me. At first he didn't respond. He just looked at me lovingly as I lay on top of him. "Everything," he said. Before I could protest, he continued. "I like that you're really honest. Brutally so, but I like it. I don't have to wonder what's on your mind." He started. "I like that you're really soft and caring inside, even if you try to act cold sometimes. You're actually very warm and cute. Really like a baby." He said, making me laugh "I'm not like a baby!" I argued, a soft blush coating my cheeks. "Alright, baby." He said, reaching up to pet my hair affectionately. "Aish- never mind, don't talk anymore." I said, sitting up completely to get off the couch.

He stopped me, grabbing my wrist as I stood up, making me look over to him as he sat up. He pouted his lips at me like a little duck, asking for a kiss without saying anything. After what happened a few weeks ago, I learned to quickly scan the room before leaning down to give him a quick peck, but to my surprise, his hand reached up to hold the back of my head as I went to pull away. He tilted his head slightly, deepening the kiss, leaving me surprised, with butterflies in my stomach, and frozen in place for a few seconds, before allowing myself to relax and move my lips back against his own. I felt his breath fan over my skin as he sighed contently at that.

I let the kiss last a couple seconds longer before finally pulling away. Despite how much I did enjoy it, I needed to get to my son. "Thank you," Yunho said, making me smile and blush. "Yah, why are you thanking me?" I asked, feeling a bit shy. "I've been craving another kiss like that since the first time you kissed me, but you just kept giving me short pecks." He said, pouting slightly at me.

"Jung Yunho you better stop, or so help me, I will kiss that pout off your lips." I thought

"Well what do you expect? We're always at work or at the dorms, I'm not about to kiss you like this when others could see." I said, to which he whined softly. "I wish you would, though... But okay. Let's go on a date then. Away from prying eyes. So I can kiss you to my heart's content." He asked, grabbing my hands and giving me his adorable puppy eyes.

I giggled at his sweet expression. "We just had a date last night." I argued. "I know~ But we'll be busy again soon and we'll be too tired to go out. Please? I'll plan something nice." He begged, lifting our hands up to just under his eyes, as he continued to give me that endearing expression. "Hmm, how about tomorrow night? I really wanted to catch up with Jiho, so I want to go visit him today." I reminded. I could basically see his heart breaking, the way his face fell.